What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renewed my membership to my handicap tracking service. Time to start keeping track again.

These

pea0522-1_1__09041.1457734503.480.480.jpg

And this

A01P_1_20160302650454977.jpg

Finalized my custom putter cover order through EP Headcovers. Paid and now it's waiting time. Ordered 2 of them. Tick tock of the clock is what it will be for 4-5 weeks. I normally pay $35-$40 for a putter cover. So having one custom built for $54 a piece was a good deal IMO.

Miyazaki B. Asha 5S... Ebay alerts are dangerous. Have no need for it, but it's one of my favorites. Gamed it in two different drivers.

Miyazaki B. Asha 5S... Ebay alerts are dangerous. Have no need for it, but it's one of my favorites. Gamed it in two different drivers.

That's still one of my favorite shafts.

52* MD3 Lucky Clover wedge ponder didn't last long.

waiting for my new shaft and a white Bridgestone hat from FedEx to get here.

Bought a pair of Adipower Boost II

1/2 dozen Ashworth shirts from BudgetGolf. They are having a HUGE Ashworth shirt closeout...$9.96/shirt.

Adams Blue on the Adams site for $49, with a $50 trade credit. Figure at that price it's worth the fun of trying.

Bought a pair of Adidas ATV 360 Tour Boosts as well as a pair of Oakley sunglasses today.

A bucket of balls.... and for what I did with those balls I might as well have just lit my money on fire instead.

These babies!

6ca5cde02d8ce2c0c648f1fd4bbdd79c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ClubClash made me do it.

338cca86491d428f7dbaf5e894082379.jpg

2f036b516853f15c4ef985077894a43b.jpg

Well that was quick...#jealous

As soon as I knew I didn't win a driver, I knew I had to just drop the cash.
No shame in that you absolutely destroyed it. What shaft u tossing in?

Well I finally caved on the set of 716 CB's and SM6's

I'll have them tomorrow. I'm such an impulse buyer. I'm strong until the item is staring me in the face.

No shame in that you absolutely destroyed it. What shaft u tossing in?
That's the toughy.

Probably the 6.5 HC LZ50 Grandaddy shaft I have, they or the X Speed Rulz Type A. Need to get the thp shaft tipped though.
Well I finally caved on the set of 716 CB's and SM6's

I'll have them tomorrow. I'm such an impulse buyer. I'm strong until the item is staring me in the face.

Those wedges are STRONG.

IMO, of course.

Did a driver fitting last Saturday. A lot of fun with a very knowledgeable fitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back