I heart Kraken. With Root Beer right now. Don't know what to call that other than yum.
That sounds fantastic, I need to give that a shot!

Kraken again tonight. I like that it packs a punch at 47%, and is actually cheaper than Captain for a handle.

What are you guys into?

Good old Havana club 15 for me, this thing is incredible

Kraken again tonight. I like that it packs a punch at 47%, and is actually cheaper than Captain for a handle.

What are you guys into?

Captain private stock. Only $25 a bottle and it's fantastic. kinda on the sweet side actually, but mixes really well.

Kraken and Root Beer ... dayum. That might be better than my current fav: Rumchata and Root Beer. Although I hear a 4:1 Rumchata:Kraken is also quite good.

The Rum Thread

Anyone try Zaya gran reserve before? Just picked this up

cb32f6dc9b30ea6413155b38ac336928.jpg

I've heard it's fantastic, but never tried it. I will be waiting for you to report back with your findings.

I've heard it's fantastic, but never tried it. I will be waiting for you to report back with your findings.

It's really good. Now I only drink rum in something and never straight, but this stuff makes a damn good rum and coke.

that Zaya is something I've wanted to try.

I think I need some rum tonight. hehe

I might drink half this bottle tonight it's that good.

I might drink half this bottle tonight it's that good.

If you like the new blend I have a tip for you. If you EVER see an older bottle on the shelf, possibly hiding in a corner from last year snag it! While the new blend is good it's predecessor was even better.

Zaya circa 2012-1015 by Erik, on Flickr

monkey toasted coconut and diet is the nectar of the gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever spiced their own rum? Bought a bottle of 8 dollar Bacardi and threw some clove, jamacan all spice, vanilla bean (split), cinnamon stick, orange zest and ginger root in for 2 day. Came out much better than when it started!

The captain collinberry's are enjoyable, but I think they are limited in quantity per evening.

eccc95b76bd3b39adbab7f960f79af8a.jpg

090fcd3bb17ffaad6a4f31e8b325f62d.jpg

This thing called a "milk punch"....so tasty

That sounds fantastic, Barry.

Rum is the only alcohol I really drink or have a taste for. I used to only drink Captain Morgan but recently had a bit of Sailor Jerry and was very happy with it. Flavorful and smooth

Won this today from my Tuesday night league. Think some of my fellow THPers going Vegas might approve.
9983ef1f81ff99a4c267cbfc47131f76.jpg

If you can find some Amrut Old Port, you will have a rum that is just as easy drinking, or even easier than Zaya, for half the price.

If you like the new blend I have a tip for you. If you EVER see an older bottle on the shelf, possibly hiding in a corner from last year snag it! While the new blend is good it's predecessor was even better.

Zaya circa 2012-1015 by Erik, on Flickr

Bought a rum about a week ago, and it's pretty good. That, or I'm just drinking it anyway.

d81db14d35797068318a09ecddff9506.jpg

Bought a rum about a week ago, and it's pretty good. That, or I'm just drinking it anyway.

d81db14d35797068318a09ecddff9506.jpg

Never had that one. Looks fancy.

Back