The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many years of 80 to 100 hour weeks. Behind me now never to return. Now it's about how little I can work and get away with it. I'm blessed to be a yoda type so people apparently are happy to get any of my time. Hopefully I can keep the rouse up but if I can't I won't go back to the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any Padawan openings yoda?

Have any Padawan openings yoda?

Gosh - no more, I'm spent!! I'm good for a few aha moments every week but I just don't get excited by a good idea any more - so I'm no longer the guy to be a mentor, think of me as the guy who tunes it up at this point.

People make me laugh wish more would stand their ground in life

I want to golf...

Might have to as we are having an open house and I can't go home.
Haha, that would have been a no go for me.

I would just go to sleep on the back porch.

I am in agreement with baker. Priorities MMaynard. CMON, MAN!

I could skip the marathon and run to Fowler's that would be about 26.2.

I really need to mow our lawn tomorrow. And pull weeds. Not sure if this is banter or rant.

But, looking at the bright side at least I have a house that I need to do that for. Definitely could be worse and I'm grateful for that.

I really need to mow our lawn tomorrow. And pull weeds. Not sure if this is banter or rant.

But, looking at the bright side at least I have a house that I need to do that for. Definitely could be worse and I'm grateful for that.
Mowing lawn and pulling weeds is the rant thread haha. The other thing though is a great thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hate wearing new jeans. Washed them twice to try and break them in, and it still feels like I'm wearing cardboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow i won 4 free tickets for the downtown comedy club tonight in CLE guess who ...tom green ...no wonder they are giving away tickets.

Tapatalk keeps crashing on my phone can't even get to the boards

Last night's conversation with the wife:

Her- I just placed an order online and can you believe it will get delivered tomorrow, that's amazing!!!

Me- you do know that I have worked for FEDEX for 21 years..

SMH & LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back