NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan I lost numerous fantasy bets this season, especially the 2nd half

Dan I lost numerous fantasy bets this season, especially the 2nd half

It was a fun year, we had an active comish it made it awesome. Hahaha

I'm still trying to wake up. I was jacked after that win last night. I keep watching that last goal over and over.

I see that Pietrangelo said it's going to be great to win it in Chicago.... and while I don't disagree that they could
win it there, do you really want to go out there and say that? I believe the Hawks have come back from down 3-1
before. I hope the Hawks blast them Saturday.

Kane is ot beast. Well time to take it in the madhouse.

Kane. Maneuvers. Sneaky. Win.

I'm still trying to wake up. I was jacked after that win last night. I keep watching that last goal over and over.

I see that Pietrangelo said it's going to be great to win it in Chicago.... and while I don't disagree that they could
win it there, do you really want to go out there and say that? I believe the Hawks have come back from down 3-1
before. I hope the Hawks blast them Saturday.
What should he say? No I don't think we can win in Chicago. I like the confidence and putting it out there. What I like even more is Chicago knows the Blues can beat them at home.

No, I just thought it was bold to insinuate that they were going to win it in Chicago. But confidence is good if you're St. Louis. I just hope he's wrong.

What should he say? No I don't think we can win in Chicago. I like the confidence and putting it out there. What I like even more is Chicago knows the Blues can beat them at home.

So is Crest a fan of Philly, capitals, Pitt or someone else. I'm so confused with his sport affiliations.

So is Crest a fan of Philly, capitals, Pitt or someone else. I'm so confused with his sport affiliations.

Romo and Crosby would be the right answer.

Capitals! Don't listen to these knuckleheads

Just look at his Avatar Nate, that tells the tale.

This is buckjob right?? Ok, that other crappy team on the east coast. Shouldn't you be a Skins fan?
Yeah probably but I was smart and picked the Giants as a young buck

Rocking the Red tonight for the Caps

In the dog house with the wife so I might be missing at least the first 2 periods. Might be good luck

In the dog house with the wife so I might be missing at least the first 2 periods. Might be good luck

That's not good did you load up the butt hurt cannon? Show her a selfie of Beef.

Last edited:
WTH dude, if years in the doghouse anyway might as well watch.

Don't worry we will keep you updated, totally unbiased of course.

A fight to start the game is lame, and I will never get used to watching fights with helmets, just dumb.

Got ya covered, Jesse :)

d1681b40e1e7494b319e8ec5fa6df653.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A fight to start the game is lame, and I will never get used to watching fights with helmets, just dumb.

Oh, I thought it was awesome. 10 seconds in, you wanna go?! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back