Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some pretty fantastic friends and family.

I will have my 3rd round of the season on Sunday. I don't know the last time I had 3 rounds in April.

We went on our first family holiday, for two years, for a few days this week. We went down to Wellington(capitol of NZ), its the first time we have been there for about 14years and a lot has changed and its very nice now.
We all had a great time and seen some awesome places. We walked around every where in the city.

It was so nice to get away from everything here for a few days and just relax.

Rise & Grind. Cure and NY/NJ vs NE to win. Do work
6f3ef6781b1829a716ed2cf1b6d1d584.jpg

I had an awesome phone interview today with a company down in NC. It didn't feel like an interview at all.

My recruiter followed up with them and we set up an in person interview for after the move and they basically told him they want to hire me and will make an offer.
That's great Mike, I hope everything works out the best for you and your family!

Not a Happy for me but for my course super. Last year he got the call to work the US Open - Chambers Bay, this year he got the call to work the Players Championship - TPC Sawgrass in May. He has to happy getting a 2nd Major for his resume.

Stumbled upon the job posting from 3 years ago for my current job.
Its a HHJJ cause ive looked for it for 2 years and will make resume updating way easier

Got an out of the blue call from my boss today letting me know I got a promotion with a not to bad of bump in pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6bd75dcd87c74559705a0248b50c645f.jpg

That's Awesome Jman!! Congrats to you and your team.

Last edited:
Nice.work james

Nice Jman! Congrats to you and your boys!

That is awesome James!! Happy for you and your team

Congrats to you and your team, Jman!

Thats awesome james

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike and James. Do work Ray, I need to play your course with you some time.

Hailie was just award three 1st in her group at the State AAU gymnastics meet and 1st in all around. So proud of her!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back