Status
Not open for further replies.
Wound is officially closed! Going to begin after care treatment, which includes touching everything I can and regular desensitization massages. Getting the muscle back and hopefully on to take some swings in the next week.

That is awesome.

Thanks brother. I think the best part of it is I can be excited to him my irons again

Thanks brother. I think the best part of it is I can be excited to him my irons again

I'm following your updates closely, because it means I might be able to play LZ Steel.

I'm following your updates closely, because it means I might be able to play LZ Steel.
LZ Steel were on my radar the second the videos came out and they said it was the same characteristics as the PX just not as harsh. But adding the sensicore to the PX has completely changed the feel and i love it

f108458c084c484d01ea1b2c9bdbc22c.jpg

Watching my son at junior golf clinic makes me happy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Watching my son at junior golf clinic makes me happy

That kid on the far right is just itching to rock tights.

30* Celsius here today. Having dinner at the beach with my wife after a solid day of work.

What a great day!

That's awesome Shane.

ff67fc5bf109375e8a8f796e3890bfbd.jpg

Is that a house in the background?

Good golly.

Is that a house in the background?

Good golly.

Yes it is it's huge

Yah thats an understatement.

So that's what the middle class looks like.

All you have to do to see more is show up to the Branson Fireball event (ie, I recognize that range).

That's great stuff Shane!

My son expressed interest in attending our local full day youth golf camp. Its been a while but he's slowly but surely starting to express more interest in the game. The camp is going to cost me an arm and a leg but it will be worth it.

Tickets are booked and passport paperwork is being done next week! Vacation in T-30 days.

I just got off a call where I spoke for about 15 minutes to just under 300 people.

So, basically, I need a drink.... but SO glad that's over!!!!

Stud..

I just got off a call where I spoke for about 15 minutes to just under 300 people.

poor some rum and drink with me

Well done cap'n!!

I had an awesome phone interview today with a company down in NC. It didn't feel like an interview at all.

My recruiter followed up with them and we set up an in person interview for after the move and they basically told him they want to hire me and will make an offer.

I had an awesome phone interview today with a company down in NC. It didn't feel like an interview at all.

My recruiter followed up with them and we set up an in person interview for after the move and they basically told him they want to hire me and will make an offer.

Well done.

Very nice everything seems to be falling into place well for you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very nice everything seems to be falling into place well for you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ya I was getting nervous for a while but I have 2 interviews set up already for when I get down there.

A week from Sunday we will be in our new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back