Which One Do You Want?

From all the feedback during club clash, I would lean towards the xr16.

XR16 or is this contest over.

If you read the first post, you will find out how to enter - you need to listen to the latest 'The Dean Has Spoken' on THP Radio

The M2 really has my attention after hitting it at golfsmith the other day

Wow!!! Amazing!
I would be interested in G LS or the XR16 Pro....
But so many great choices

Pretty happy with my XR as of now, but the Cobra and Ping drivers intrigue me. Or maybe I would snag the M2 for Pops for Father's Day. Oh the possible decisions...

XR16 or F6+. Read so many great things about both!

I would love to try the F6, or the XXIO 9

hopefully people enjoy the podcast on Sunday and enter to win a driver of their choice. Oh and maybe I shot my mouth off and decided to offer another driver as well. Wait 2 drivers? Hmmmmm

hopefully people enjoy the podcast on Sunday and enter to win a driver of their choice. Oh and maybe I shot my mouth off and decided to offer another driver as well. Wait 2 drivers? Hmmmmm

I see The Dean is a man of the people

2 dragons

So you're saying there's a chance!

Sounds like it has a chance to be the best one yet.

2 dragons

tumblr_njcc2729Xu1s852lfo1_500.gif

If I were to choose it would be the XXIO 9, I know for a fact that I'll be listening in on Sunday

You're a good egg Dean!!!

Ddec for prez

It has to be Callaway for me. It's a tough decision XR16 Pro or 816 DBD.

I like the F6+, XR 16 or the M1 myself

That LTD is an awfully nice stick. Well they all are. Tough choice for the lucky winner (which I hope will be me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back