The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by your reaction I do indeed need to make it over to try it.

It's hard because there are so many good places to get it around this area. Island Way Grill used to have an amazing key lime pie.

Next time we play I will pick some up for you.

It's hard because there are so many good places to get it around this area. Island Way Grill used to have an amazing key lime pie.

Next time we play I will pick some up for you.

I just saw some list of top 10 places in the state, of course half of them were in the Keys, but up our way there was only there, Yoders and some place in Dunellon. I know Yoders is known for their pies, and they are good, but Key Lime Place from an Amish place just seems odd. I've had some good keylime pie from over that way, but I don't think either Sunset or Island Way are places I've been.

I'm fanatical about good key lime pie. Kind of like I am about grouper and buffalo shrimp.

I'm fanatical about good key lime pie. Kind of like I am about grouper and buffalo shrimp.

I'm really wishing my wife didn't have plans for us, I am ready to head over for some Grouper and Pie right now, I love them both as well. You can have the Buffalo Shrimp.

What's this buffalo shrimp you speak of? Sounds good

I'm really wishing my wife didn't have plans for us, I am ready to head over for some Grouper and Pie right now, I love them both as well. You can have the Buffalo Shrimp.

When I get back from Texas we should go play in Clearwater and hit up Guppies for food and then the Seminole Pie Factory for pie.

What's this buffalo shrimp you speak of? Sounds good

Large gulf shrimp lightly breaded and done buffalo style. When done right, it's fantastic.

Playing with THPers really is just better.

fe76273206202cdc8292e41fb6970dfc.jpg

Burrr!!! ❄️

Man we are over 10 degrees cooler than that.

Man we are over 10 degrees cooler than that.

And I've been driving for 20 minutes and it hasn't gone down.

Had a phenomenal key lime pie at lunch. Right balance of tart and sweet.

And I've been driving for 20 minutes and it hasn't gone down.

My car temp read 82 on the way home about 30 minutes ago. Good breeze today today.

My nephew got the smaller Cobra iron set for his birthday today, his grandfather loves taking him to the range and got him a set of clubs for when they go together.

As soon as my 10yo saw the top of the box getting unwrapped, he shot me a LOOK, oh boy was he mad!!! It was hilarious. He's been wanting that set for 2 years, I won't let him get one until he outgrows his current set. He spent the whole ride home grumbling about it :)

You get into Florida and it's like everyone forgets how to drive

Driving 90mph and cutting off people work fine though

I remember getting back from deployment in Jacksonville and after about 10 minutes of driving I was convinced drivers ed wasn't taught in the state!

I remember getting back from deployment in Jacksonville and after about 10 minutes of driving I was convinced drivers ed wasn't taught in the state!

Going through Jacksonville was hell.

Playing the whole back 9 of today's round putting with a wedge was comical to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too good not to share! #tacosarelife

ab4bd27ef50c3f1e9ff858a8acf8fa87.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back