Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailie was just award three 1st in her group at the State AAU gymnastics meet and 1st in all around. So proud of her!!!!

And I'm proud of you for getting through it, those gymnastic meets are brutal. What level?

Hailie was just award three 1st in her group at the State AAU gymnastics meet and 1st in all around. So proud of her!!!!

Absolutely nothing better than seeing your kids succeed and be excited about it, congrats!

My current happiness is having perfect, warm weather this weekend with lots of family time. We are headed to the wineries with some friends today after my wife and I get our 6 mile run/walk in. Tomorrow is golf with my 2 daughters followed by our traditional Sunday "family pool day" playing poolside and grilling steaks for dinner. :act-up:

And I'm proud of you for getting through it, those gymnastic meets are brutal. What level?

I got through it alright at home with Kai. That is mommy and daughter deal. Btw, Tracy is getting ready to lose it.

For the first time in a really long time the wife and I have a date afternoon/evening planned. We've got 2nd row seats to Jeff Dunham for tonight and an open afternoon. It will be nice to have some time for just the two of us for once.

I got through it alright at home with Kai. That is mommy and daughter deal. Btw, Tracy is getting ready to lose it.

Smart man, I wish my dad had taken that stance, instead I got drug along to the meets half the time. 4 hours of watching other peoples kids, 3 minutes of watching your own. Congrats to Hallie!

Pain be damned, I'm playing golf tomorrow for the first time since my surgery.

Hoping for the same thing Pete!

Pain be damned.

Pain be damned.

a7a8b2b0eac110af294e913118e88484.jpg

Well.....she said yes. Soon there will be a Mrs. Golf Ghost.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Smart man, I wish my dad had taken that stance, instead I got drug along to the meets half the time. 4 hours of watching other peoples kids, 3 minutes of watching your own. Congrats to Hallie!

I got dragged along on all of my first sister's beauty pageants and dance competitions, then all of my second sister's dance competitions. Every one of our "family vacations" was really a trip to some national dance off. I feel your pain. Awesome when they win, though. Congrats to yours, Freddie!

Found a place to live!!! Such a HUGE relief. Whew!

Congrats to Hailie FK, that is fantastic!

Pain be damned.

Get after it guys and don't push it too hard.

Well.....she said yes. Soon there will be a Mrs. Golf Ghost.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it, definitely some serious HHJJ right there!

Found a place to live!!! Such a HUGE relief. Whew!

Congrats, that is awesome!

Just realized I'll be in the classroom one time this coming week. That's a happy with 4 weeks left.

Boys tourney Monday, host girls regionals Tuesday, class Wed, practice round for the boys at their regional site Wed, then I have a little trip planned Friday.

I think that makes 5 days in 3 weeks I'll actually be in class.

Oh hey look…a one-armed (and very painful) PAR (!!!) on the first hole.

Just realized I'll be in the classroom one time this coming week. That's a happy with 4 weeks left.

Boys tourney Monday, host girls regionals Tuesday, class Wed, practice round for the boys at their regional site Wed, then I have a little trip planned Friday.

I think that makes 5 days in 3 weeks I'll actually be in class.

That's awesome dude! Enjoy your trip and enjoy the golf

Here's a happy from the coach perspective.

Its Sunday, we have a tournament tomorrow and just played in one Friday. I'm headed to the course for me so I decided to throw out an open invitation to my starting 5 to come out and work, with it being 100 percent ok if they dont.

My 1 and 2 bag reply immediately that they will meet me there.

Here's a happy from the coach perspective.

Its Sunday, we have a tournament tomorrow and just played in one Friday. I'm headed to the course for me so I decided to throw out an open invitation to my starting 5 to come out and work, with it being 100 percent ok if they dont.

My 1 and 2 bag reply immediately that they will meet me there.

Gotta love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back