2016 NFL Draft Thread

Somewhere in there, all I read was "You were right JB"...I kid I kid.

Haha I was wrong. I had no clue Johnny Manziel was going to do everything he could to prevent himself from being Johnny Football

I'm just hoping this moneyball stuff at least picks a couple semi-decent players. To see the list of people the Browns passed on that were no-brainers just to pick the wrong guy seemingly on purpose is staggering.

All I can say is I really hope that QB's going 1 & 2 means that Ramsey will fall into the Cowboy's lap at #4...I know Dallas needs pash rush, but I really think Ramsey is a huge difference maker....He has the tools to be impact player from day #1

Haha I was wrong. I had no clue Johnny Manziel was going to do everything he could to prevent himself from being Johnny Football

Sorry, but Cleveland fell for the banana in the tail pipe with Manziel. Not saying they could foresee everything that happened, but dude is literally Todd Marinovich v2.0.

I think the Browns won't draft a QB in this draft. Next year though... Deshaun Watson, come on down.

Don't you put that on DW, Amol.

Just find the third best Corner back on a team and thats who the Browns will take at the 8th spot.

Last edited:
Are Goff and Wentz really the can't miss QB prospects these trade seem to make them out to be?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Are Goff and Wentz really the can't miss QB prospects these trade seem to make them out to be?

I don't think they are better than any recent prospects like Bortles, Carr, Bridgewater, etc. They certainly aren't Luck or Manning.

More a combination of desperate franchises looking to make a splash than pure talent to me. Swinging for the fences.

I don't think they are better than any recent prospects like Bortles, Carr, Bridgewater, etc. They certainly aren't Luck or Manning.

More a combination of desperate franchises looking to make a splash than pure talent to me. Swinging for the fences.
Which is why I really like what the Titans or Browns did. They'll get less of a gamble pick and then take a guy like Shaw or Hackenburg in rounds 2-4 who might end up just as good as the top 2 picks, ya never know.

Based on what I've seen and read I don't believe they are. As usual, it depends on the situation they go to. I suspect whoever ends up in LA will have an easier time adjusting since they have some weapons on offense already. Philly with a new head coach, and a stripped down team may not be such a desirable destination now.

Boom. Nailed it!

Hard to say they aren't Bortles. In fact one could argue that from the mainstream, they are darn near close.

Less seen
Solid move
Make all the throws

Johnny football indicted in dallas on assault charges

Alright Cleveland you made a nice trade now don't Browns this up.

i am 80% sure the browns are trading down again..jets, titans, dolphins saints and bills have inquired about the pick....writing on the wall. that puts them in place to draft a WR and they need about 3 of them.

Seems like my dream of Jack Conklin in Indianapolis is an incredible long shot. Ugh.

I keep seeing mock drafts that have Myles Jack falling to Falcons. Hard to believe that's possible.

I'd they can pull him or Lawson at 17 I'll be thrilled. I would almost prefer to trade back and get more picks since they only have five in this draft (which is reportedly a very deep draft class).

I have a sinking feeling the Falcons will try to trade up somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep seeing mock drafts that have Myles Jack falling to Falcons. Hard to believe that's possible.

I'd they can pull him or Lawson at 17 I'll be thrilled. I would almost prefer to trade back and get more picks since they only have five in this draft (which is reportedly a very deep draft class).

I have a sinking feeling the Falcons will try to trade up somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All depends on how teams view his knee. If he is only good for 2-3 years is he worth the high pick? Or it may be the media over blowing it and it won't be a problem. He could fall much farther than the falcons if it is truly bad. There is always one huge faller that is expected to go in the top 10 for various reasons

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It was a meniscus. That's usually small potatoes. I don't get what all the worry is about. I'm in Pac12 country and watch a lot of their football. Jack may be the best player coming out of our conference this season. Whoever gets him is getting a player. Mark my words, a whole bunch of teams are going to be really sorry they passed on him.

Back