THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Hope you guys had a good weekend preparing! I'm stuck somewhere between release patterns and my glutes have stopped activating.
You might want to check out the drive for dough video I posted about in the training aid forum. I think it would work really well with the way you swing.

You might want to check out the drive for dough video I posted about in the training aid forum. I think it would work really well with the way you swing.

I will look into anything right about now!

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend, with only 47 days left till the event!! Man its approaching quickly!!

Speaking of which... since we are headed to Ohio for a little golf this weekend Michigan Slice and I have decided to play Boulder Creek on Friday afternoon, wanted to see if anyone wanted to join us?

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend, with only 47 days left till the event!! Man its approaching quickly!!

Speaking of which... since we are headed to Ohio for a little golf this weekend Michigan Slice and I have decided to play Boulder Creek on Friday afternoon, wanted to see if anyone wanted to join us?

I'm down

If I was in town if love to play. Have fun guys

Am or pm tee time?

I'll take the discussion elsewhere as to not clog up this thread, but how is everyones prep going? Are you ready? Still have some early season rust?

I'll take the discussion elsewhere as to not clog up this thread, but how is everyones prep going? Are you ready? Still have some early season rust?

Heading in the right direction. Nice improvement in overall ball striking, tee game is slowly coming around. Short game is still awful and inconsistent and will be the focus of my next lesson or 2.

Iron play for me has gotten much better in terms of ball striking and distance control. Im working on alignment and trusting the results im seeing. I cant wait to see this event unfold and be a part of it.

From the deep Ohio bench!

I'm feeling pretty good about where my game is and headed the last tweaks to my swing have me hitting the ball well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the winter in Cincinnati at least left little rust to be dealt with... If anything, the course conditions (between aeration and rough depth) are pretty much the only things holding me back from improving on scores from late 2015. It's been such a great winter for a guy who didn't want to stop golfing last year.

My game in a good spot right now, my tee game is probably the best it's been. I'm hitting it a touch shorter but hitting 60-70% fwys and the ones I'm missing are just off the edge of the fairway. Putting has been great, become almost automatic from 10' and in. Chipping and iron is what's let me down when coming to scoring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My game is a little off right now. Last weekend was the worst I have driven and putted in quite a while. Will need to spend some time on the range to get the driver figured out. Good news from this weekend was I still managed to shot decent rounds. Overall not to worried just have to put a little work in to tighten things up.

Definitely some early season rust here, catching up is going to be tough to do. It's top of mind and #1 priority though and whatever I can do to get back to form will be done. Hitting a ball yesterday was so exciting and refreshing. Some mixed results tempered those feelings a tad but I am hopeful and willing to work. If I'm unable to live up to expectations, I know what I gotta do for the betterment of the team.

Prep is coming along, slowly, slower than I would like but it is coming along. Need to work some things out with my swing as far as constancy and keeping my left knee bent, but its coming along.

Officially added another True Temper family product into my bag yesterday with the introduction of HZRDUS Black in the driver. Really impressed with it so far. Next year I'm thinking new irons and PXi or maybe LZ are at the top of my want list, but I know a proven commodity in S300 will be tough to beat.

Wondering if we have any news on the hotel front for this one? Getting closer by the day!

Wondering if we have any news on the hotel front for this one? Getting closer by the day!

Let me shoot them a note back, I asked for the info in an email (so I can just post everything here) that I havent received yet

Looks like a lot of you guys will be getting in some match play practice this weekend. Ohio battling Ohio in some, maybe some MI v Ohio matchups as well? Hope everyone's prep is going well.

Looks like a lot of you guys will be getting in some match play practice this weekend. Ohio battling Ohio in some, maybe some MI v Ohio matchups as well? Hope everyone's prep is going well.
Definitely!

I am hoping to see some match ups!

Looking forward to getting down to Boulder for some scouting.. I have managed to find the club face again and that is a start..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back