Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am not so sure it is a bad pick. Oakland at Oakland with their D could work. Have not decided yet, but it could work.

well, you got the dallas game right. Dont care about your picks...how many games did you get right this week?

well, you got the dallas game right. Dont care about your picks...how many games did you get right this week?

All but one actually. Check out the record of home dogs against the spread over the last decade.

All but one actually. Check out the record of home dogs against the spread over the last decade.

Im curious, who did you get wrong? Redskins/ Rams?

so you were going with spreads or just overall win/loss?

SF vs KC

No, just W & L, but I was merely showing an example of how often home dogs win and lose.

got ya, thanks!

SF vs KC

No, just W & L, but I was merely showing an example of how often home dogs win and lose.

wow! you picked St.Louis to beat washington? that's impressive.

I did. It was a bold move and I got mocked in our league. But im a bold kind of guy...hehe

My rant is that I did not win the freaking league and instead tied with a person that also got all but 1 right.

and Seattle...I just didnt see dan diego sucking that bad...or is Seattle really that good?

I did. It was a bold move and I got mocked in our league. But im a bold kind of guy...hehe

My rant is that I did not win the freaking league and instead tied with a person that also got all but 1 right.

yeah, that would suck to tie after making those picks. good for you though, that's impressive, and further cements why i'll never be in a pick em' of fantasty league with you.......RELENTLESS!

and Seattle...I just didnt see dan diego sucking that bad...or is Seattle really that good?

There was way more to that game. Again, where was the game. SD RB out for the game. Seahawks giving away over 1 million dollars in free crap to make sure the stadium would be full, etc...

yeah, that would suck to tie after making those picks. good for you though, that's impressive, and further cements why i'll never be in a pick em' of fantasty league with you.......RELENTLESS!

Its not always like that. Heck, some weeks are almost the opposite.

There was way more to that game. Again, where was the game. SD RB out for the game. Seahawks giving away over 1 million dollars in free crap to make sure the stadium would be full, etc...

How the hell did you know this? Is there a good site for researching this stuff?

How the hell did you know this? Is there a good site for researching this stuff?

I looked at their newspaper sports section online.

I've got a rant for ya...FREAKIN colds. I'm supposed to be playing golf (check that, I AM playing golf) Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday this week and I've got this damn cold and sore throat thing that is kickin my butt right now. Yesterday I called in sick and didn't get out of bed until after lunch time. I got some drugs and some cough drops that seem to be helping out but dammit I hate feeling like this!

I looked at their newspaper sports section online.

smart man!!!!!

I've got a rant for ya...FREAKIN colds. I'm supposed to be playing golf (check that, I AM playing golf) Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday this week and I've got this damn cold and sore throat thing that is kickin my butt right now. Yesterday I called in sick and didn't get out of bed until after lunch time. I got some drugs and some cough drops that seem to be helping out but dammit I hate feeling like this!

Sorry about that buddy! There are A LOT of people around here getting the flu! I hope you get well enough to enjoy your round

I don't think it's anything other than an annoying cold. I'll live. And I'll enjoy the round regardless of the sniffles and sneezing dammit, I've got Burner 2.0s baby!

today was the only day in the forecast that was supposed to be t-storm free and i had a teetime all set up for noonish... well my mom gets back from touring egypt and jerusalem and has pneumonia... spent the whole day right next to the golf course... at the hospital... at least moms okay

today was the only day in the forecast that was supposed to be t-storm free and i had a teetime all set up for noonish... well my mom gets back from touring egypt and jerusalem and has pneumonia... spent the whole day right next to the golf course... at the hospital... at least moms okay

Good to hear the nanay is ok. Did you watch The Ev3nt last night?

already? hope the show doesnt burn out too fast

Wouldn't worry about that. I would worry more about it being too jumpy between timelines to hook people.

Wouldn't worry about that. I would worry more about it being too jumpy between timelines to hook people.
thats one reason i cant get into it... but i still watch... im just not hooked yet

my cousin is coming to town and we had been planning on doing a bunch of stuff(im on vacation and so is she) looks like hurricane season is in full swing :(

I am having one hell of a time removing the paintfill on my VR wedge. It seems to be powdercoated or something, because paint thinner didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back