C&L Milled Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The folks at 350milled.com sent over one of their classic putters to THP HQ for a little review done. We wanted to put up some pictures right away.

This one is a stainless 303 version and they also available in Carbon Steel.

Price is at 339 in stainless which includes all stamps, AME headcover, Nippon shaft, and Iomic grip.

Edit: Here is the review on the THP Home Page

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10612

1025934854_ixehd-L-1.jpg

1025934886_zkMoa-L-1.jpg

1025934927_TCrDA-L-1.jpg

1025934825_kT7oU-L-1.jpg

1025934896_nUJ2M-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've had one in carbon steel with a black oxide finish for 9 months now and you won't be disappointed, it rolls as good as it looks.

C&L is another company its awesome to see on here. They do fantastic work and my buddy swears by his. Pretty flatsticks.

very nice! Plain and simple

nice looking putter, but the stamps look childish... I would go another route.

Very nice. I love the simplicity and clean, sharp lines. As more and more milled putters flood the market, I wonder if the big boys are getting nervous (e.g. Scotty, Bettinardi, et al.)?

nice looking putter, but the stamps look childish... I would go another route.
Really? That's odd, I actually like the stamping quite a bit. Adds a little fun look to the finished product, I'm a huge fan.

C&L Handstamps all of their putters, they have some pretty freaking sweet looking ones too!

In my opinion at least.

Thats why I love putters though, SUPER personal.

From the reading I've done over a little while Chip Usher and Lee Harville, co-owners are extremely hands on giving you an extreme customer service experience. Everyone I've talked to has had a great experience and created exactly what they were looking for in a putter. When you have something hand stamped with what you want and your own choice of finish applied to a design you pick out it just becomes a very personal piece of equipment in your hands.

I've not rolled one, so very excited to hear what you guy's think with this one. I've heard nothing but praise at this point.

Sweet putter..

Been rolling this one for a while tonight on the THP Tour Links Putting green. Solid feel. Very nice looks in an industrial kind of way. I like it quite a bit so far.

I was trying to think of the word to describe it, and I think you said it very well with 'industrial' JB.

Either way, love the paint fill. Great looking putter.

I love what that putter looks like...Wow, Im in the market for a milled putter at the moment.

C&L by most reviews and comments I've read makes some good putters.I thought about getting one but went with Byron Morgan.In that price range Cameron,Morgan, C&L,and a host of others ,many reviewed here on THP are some fine flatsticks.That's not saying you can't find a great putter for a lot less.But if you want it customised to be a one of a kind C&L along with some others is one way to go.

Review of this one coming up very soon.

I've had one since 08, 40th b-day present to myself. Very nice putter, as good as a Cameron IMHO, rolls the rock great, perfect weight and feel. The Nippon shaft was a real eye-opener for me in a putter, offers great balance and lends to the overall feel of the putter.

Nice review JB. Does the Nippon shaft make a big difference in the feel? I'm debating having one of my older putters refurbished.

Nice review JB. Does the Nippon shaft make a big difference in the feel? I'm debating having one of my older putters refurbished.

Not that I could tell. But maybe that is just me. I put it one in another putter to try and did not really notice a big difference. For some it will make all the difference in the world I guess. For others, not so much.

From my experience it will just depend on your stroke (mainly tempo) as to wether or not you'll feel a difference. To me it was not so much, but, my buddy swears by the nippon shaft.

I had never really considered the shaft very much on my putter until it was mentioned in this post. I don't think I'll work at that end, but how cool would it be to have these guy's build a special putter with the shaft detailed to match by the company that JB sent his wedges to?

I had never really considered the shaft very much on my putter until it was mentioned in this post. I don't think I'll work at that end, but how cool would it be to have these guy's build a special putter with the shaft detailed to match by the company that JB sent his wedges to?

Real cool. Chip and Lee do some amazing putters.

Text orientation look familiar ?

YellowStudioDesignHeadcover.jpg

Back