Vibrant Golf Introduction

those blue shafts are AWESOME! they have to look amazing in person

Wow!! Looks great JB!! The indigo on the Mizzies looks down right sexy!!

So here's a question for those in the know, is there a huge difference between White and Pearl White??

Those look amazing. How about a shot of the reds with the club head to see how they match up?

My mind is wrapping around several projects I would love to do, dang these guy's, lol.

Those look incredible! Now I am considering this more!

They look amazing. Even stunning. Love the red. Hell I love the Mizuno wedges with blue too. I couldnt have imagined it any better.

those blue shafts are AWESOME! they have to look amazing in person

Even better.

So here's a question for those in the know, is there a huge difference between White and Pearl White??

Yes, Pearl white can sometimes look a different shade (softer) and have sparkle to it.

Those look amazing. How about a shot of the reds with the club head to see how they match up?

My mind is wrapping around several projects I would love to do, dang these guy's, lol.

No heads on them yet.

They look amazing. Even stunning. Love the red. Hell I love the Mizuno wedges with blue too. I couldnt have imagined it any better.

Me neither. I cannot get over how good they look.

JB does it seem like they will scratch easily? I know Willis beat that shaft up in the video and it still looked pretty good but what about surface scratches and normal wear and tear? Does it seem durable?

JB does it seem like they will scratch easily? I know Willis beat that shaft up in the video and it still looked pretty good but what about surface scratches and normal wear and tear? Does it seem durable?

Funny you mention that, it was the first thing I tried. Scratching over it with my finger nails. Nope, nothing. It appears as if the shafts are MADE OF the material.

Yes, Pearl white can sometimes look a different shade (softer) and have sparkle to it.

So the white might look not too bad on the Ghost?? Closer in shade to the putter head?

So the white might look not too bad on the Ghost?? Closer in shade to the putter head?

My opinion is that it would not look too good. TM uses a very different shade of flat white. If that does not match perfectly it would look very odd.

My opinion is that it would not look too good. TM uses a very different shade of flat white. If that does not match perfectly it would look very odd.

I agree. Just dont think it would look good at all.

Funny you mention that, it was the first thing I tried. Scratching over it with my finger nails. Nope, nothing. It appears as if the shafts are MADE OF the material.

Awesome. Cant wait for my #9 to arrive and Im pissed you got yours first! haha jk

I agree. Just dont think it would look good at all.

Awesome. Cant wait for my #9 to arrive and Im pissed you got yours first! haha jk

But they wanted to make yours right. After seeing these, it will be TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Yeah, I guess. I'm just not sold on getting red or black.... Maybe that Sparkling Silver??

Yeah, I guess. I'm just not sold on getting red or black.... Maybe that Sparkling Silver??

Go with what you like. I think the Silver would look good. I think the gold would look outstanding as well. Does the Ghost have any Yellow on the Rossa label? That to me would be sharp too.

But they wanted to make yours right. After seeing these, it will be TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Agree 100%! I want it perfect.

I would do black for a contrast and to match the black alignment aid.

Thats what Im going to do with my Ghost, I just think it will look the best. Really the Ghost isnt about color besides white and I think anything other then black would look odd, IMO.

Agree 100%! I want it perfect.

Thats what Im going to do with my Ghost, I just think it will look the best. Really the Ghost isnt about color besides white and I think anything other then black would look odd, IMO.

I still think Red, Yellow, or some of the metallics would look awesome on the Ghost because of the highlighting.

I will be interested to see how the finish holds up after some rounds of going in and out of the bag.

I will be interested to see how the finish holds up after some rounds of going in and out of the bag.

I can tell you that I had the green THP wedge in the bag (an extra one) for 7-8 rounds and it still looks as good as new.

Go with what you like. I think the Silver would look good. I think the gold would look outstanding as well. Does the Ghost have any Yellow on the Rossa label? That to me would be sharp too.

I can't picture it right now, but if there is, it isn't much. I think Silver is probably the front runner right now. Can the original grip be saved and put on again after? I kinda like that grip it looks good on it IMO. I'd ahte to give it up.

that is sick stuff, wonder what color would look good on my future burner 2.0s?

I believe the grip has yellow on it too. Just my thoughts anyway. Not sure on the grip, but mine were either saved or replaced with the same ones.

I believe the grip has yellow on it too. Just my thoughts anyway. Not sure on the grip, but mine were either saved or replaced with the same ones.

That's good to know. Yellow and white don't really together IMO. Never really liked that combo. I think silver might be the way to go.

Back