Cleveland Announces New Putter Line

wow, thats a very sweet looking putter. IS this the ony classic they sent over?

We have each line already here, and they sent over 1 in the black platinum.

We have each line already here, and they sent over 1 in the black platinum.

sweet, so the 5.5 is at THP?

Soooo.. the black platinum. SLICK.

I agree, I hate that they only offer the CS in one style.

I think based on demand, that may increase.

well, i'd love to see that heel shafted putter available in you know what. hopefully there's some demand for them too.

Look like great putters. I really want that #2!

Look great! I might need to look into these, could always use a new putter

Wow I am impressed with these putters. I was at golftown yesterday with my brother to help him find a putter and we left with a #4. Although not as nice as the comperable Odyssey Black, this is one smokin' deal! It was on sale for $68 so no loss or risk at all!

One observation though - the face is really open at address, yet it seems to work! I don't quite get it but if it works, it works.

Can't beleive I missed this in October! They look nice though.

To those who still want one these are 40 bucks tomorrow only at TGW!!! Platinum finish only though.

Well provided these are an option for the Morgan Cup, I have found my putter. After looking high and low I located the 5.5 in platinum tonight. Took it for a test spin and instantly wanted it. I already have the #2 and like the feel of the milled face but its just the wrong style for me. This putter puts such a nice roll on the ball with a very pleasing audible feedback.

Some minor tweaks to the length and lie and I'll be ready to roll in myrtle beach!

So there will be no more 1.5, or 4.5?

Why? I liked the 1, but hated the 4....but the 1 looked too soft to me. The 4 is too square. The 1.5 was riiiiiiiiiiight in between the two.

Thoughts? Perhaps it just didn't sell well.

Correct, but it doesn't look like they will be continuing the 1.5........I don't see it in the new materials up there.

Are you talking about the first post in the thread?

I think that might be the confusion. That was their 2010 release. Current line will include the 1.5.

Oh good Lord....I didn't even see the date. LOL. I just assumed it was from this year.

Foot in mouth!!

Oh good Lord....I didn't even see the date. LOL. I just assumed it was from this year.

Foot in mouth!!

hahaha. Not your fault dude. Not that often that we resurrect a 2 year old thread.

I knew SOMETHING just didn't add up, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

Thanks for understanding!

Stopped by a golf shop tonight to roll the 5.5 some more, well they had the #6 as well. It's a face balanced mid-mallet as well but has a double-bend shaft. Putted each from 5' 10' and 15'. Made the same amount of putts total with each, but made 5/5 with #6 from 15' vs 3/5 with the 5.5.

I want to get both these and the gambler straight on real grass sometime soon.

--
tapatalk

Back