What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop pondering those loudmouth disco pants at blind9 . I may just go ahead and place the order. I am going to call them and ask if they shrink. clam don't like his britches tight.

I can't stop pondering those loudmouth disco pants at blind9 . I may just go ahead and place the order. I am going to call them and ask if they shrink. clam don't like his britches tight.

They shrink.

I better find a place to try them on. I don't want them to be too baggy. I fall right between sizes .

I got shorts in a 34 which is my regular size. Within a few washes and dryer time, they are exactly one size too small. Had I known, I would have gotten them in a 36.

I got shorts in a 34 which is my regular size. Within a few washes and dryer time, they are exactly one size too small. Had I known, I would have gotten them in a 36.

I wear a 34 in most things. I think I will go with the 36. JB, did you put them in the dryer. The nice folks at blind 9 recommended line drying them. If you put them in the dryer and they shrank one size 36 would be perfect because I would rather do that. Line dry items are a pain for me. I don't have a big laundry room.

Yes, I put them in the dryer.

Sligo needs to re stock their Asia line! I'm getting two checks this week. LoL.

Awesome Sligo haul TC!! That sweater is SOOO nice!! I'm going to get one myself!!

My newest addition to my golf closet is a white Lija jacket, to wear on those cooler days :)

Personally, I only buy Travis Mathew apparel. I'm not a huge fan of the big, obvious belts with the metal buckle. They have the flexfit caps which are really nice and the best fabrics in their polos and pants. Give 'em a try!

Personally, I only buy Travis Mathew apparel. I'm not a huge fan of the big, obvious belts with the metal buckle. They have the flexfit caps which are really nice and the best fabrics in their polos and pants. Give 'em a try!

I love Travis Mathew and have about 12 of their shirts. I dont think they have the best fabrics, but they are quite nice. Very good fabric, but the best is a bold statement I reserve for only a few brands.

The BF really likes Travis Mathew stuff :)

Just found out my Sligo Order shipped today. Should have it in about 4 days.

Just found out my Sligo Order shipped today. Should have it in about 4 days.

i get one box, JB gets his own delivery truck worth, haha.

looking forward to seeing your haul bro.

i get one box, JB gets his own delivery truck worth, haha.

looking forward to seeing your haul bro.

Nah, not this time. I got most of what I was pondering on last week. Left out the shorts though. Just shirts and buckle this time.

Nah, not this time. I got most of what I was pondering on last week. Left out the shorts though. Just shirts and buckle this time.

nice! you were pondering some great items. you got the newest buckle huh? can't wait to see that bad boy in full force.

I have a few pairs of golf shoes, yet I cannot stop looking at more pairs. I think I have every single outfit covered (and I have a few outfits as well), yet I am still looking for more shoes. I have problems!

the only problem I see is you trying to fill your new house with more shoes, etc. not such a bad problem to have hehe
I have a few pairs of golf shoes, yet I cannot stop looking at more pairs. I think I have every single outfit covered (and I have a few outfits as well), yet I am still looking for more shoes. I have problems!

the only problem I see is you trying to fill your new house with more shoes, etc. not such a bad problem to have hehe

The new house has a larger garage. We have a 3 car garage now but the 3rd car area is for a golf cart (smaller garage). The new house is a full 3 car garage. I think I might want to turn that 3rd car area into a golf area for shoes and accessories. We keep the clubs inside in the staff bag room with the putters. The clothes obviously in closets. But the shoes are just on racks in the garage. That needs to change, they deserve their own room. haha

The new house has a larger garage. We have a 3 car garage now but the 3rd car area is for a golf cart (smaller garage). The new house is a full 3 car garage. I think I might want to turn that 3rd car area into a golf area for shoes and accessories. We keep the clubs inside in the staff bag room with the putters. The clothes obviously in closets. But the shoes are just on racks in the garage. That needs to change, they deserve their own room. haha

mmm huh. that extra full bay in the garage needs to be the work station! grips, shafts, air compressor, etc.

and your shoes definitely deserve to be indoors after the move.

mmm huh. that extra full bay in the garage needs to be the work station! grips, shafts, air compressor, etc.

and your shoes definitely deserve to be indoors after the move.

Yeah, that is true. That is what we have now, with the shoes crammed in there. But I think we can do both.

Yeah, that is true. That is what we have now, with the shoes crammed in there. But I think we can do both.

i have no doubt. you just need a cool custom shelf built onto a wall that houses all the shoes dude, and it needs to be in the same room as the putters, putting green, staff bags. just a full on golf room.

oem and i have a master plan for ultimate golf room one day, complete with netting and launch monitor, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back