What's your favorite golf hat?

I have an Adidas Dry Fit hat that is a light mesh, stays cool and does not show the sweat.

I have an old school TM visor that I love! Bubba Watson style!

gns8ac20-strahat.jpg

My wife never lets me leave the house with it on though.

Pretty much any hat made by Pukka.

Pretty much any hat made by Pukka.

Agreed. That is the exact reason we had them do our THP hats. I think they make the best on the market.

Agreed. That is the exact reason we had them do our THP hats. I think they make the best on the market.

The hats that are in the thp store are great. The pukka hats that were given out at the outing were fantastic. I wear mine all the time.

I also love my ping ranger hat.
AAAAC_ALRbsAAAAAAKMF7g.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree about the Pukka hats, however right now I am wearing Toque's due to the weather.

Whichever one has the least amount of a sweat ring on it.
Usually something cheap I picked up for $5

My gray and pink Pukka THP hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike Visor and +1000 on those Pukka hats. To add, they're easy to wash in the washer as well and keep their form. That's a huge advantage in my book.

I have two favorites. The orange THP hat and my Detroit Tigers hat .

My all time favorite is the hat I bought at the Old Course close to 10 years ago; second only to my 1996 US Open hat. Trying to keep the life in those things. Current favorite is my nike Victory visor.

My White THP hat...... also my Masters hat that a friend brought me back!

Cap--Nike-VR-360756_100,TourFlexFit,White,Mesh.JPG

Looks good, feels great!!

My two favorite hats.

Left, Callaway Diablo Edge Ranger Hat.
Right My THP Pukka.

Yeah I think I have a Pukka addition....or maybe just hats. I know there are 3 more that I couldn't find in my truck or hat basket. :D

pukka.jpg

My favorite for golf is my red Cobra performance mesh cap. ( <---- avatar)

love my TM hat!
popup.aspx

Right now, my favorite is my dark blue Lija visor!! Love that thing!!

Yeah I think I have a Pukka addition....or maybe just hats. I know there are 3 more that I couldn't find in my truck or hat basket. :D

pukka.jpg

dude, do you work for tp mills or something? that's a lot of hats for one OEM. i still want you "lefty" buckle, hehe

dude, do you work for tp mills or something? that's a lot of hats for one OEM. i still want you "lefty" buckle, hehe

Ummm TC, not all of those are TP Mills.

Nope I just went on Mills hat shopping spree. Doesn't hurt to have every color for matching outfits. HAHAHAHA

I sold that buckle to guy in Arizona. He probably sell it to you. Bettinardi probably wouldn't have a problem making one for you either.

Ummm TC, not all of those are TP Mills.

i know, but there's like 4 or 5 of them. i'm just curious.

Nope I just went on Mills hat shopping spree. Doesn't hurt to have every color for matching outfits. HAHAHAHA

I sold that buckle to guy in Arizona. He probably sell it to you. Bettinardi probably wouldn't have a problem making one for you either.

i like the hats man, just wondering.

it's a nice collection of hats, you have a nice collection of belts, and you're a lefty! all good in my book.

Back