Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the new golf shoes launching soon from Nike Golf. These are called Lunar Control and I like what I am seeing so far.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10854

EDIT: These just arrived at THP HQ and here are some in hand photos.

1126269483_ftiTc-L-1.jpg

1126269818_Ye7Yj-L-1.jpg

1126270171_4reiy-L-1.jpg

1126271430_JFFjj-L.jpg

1126271097_JvdmM-L-1.jpg

1126270791_tGUR6-L-1.jpg

1126271793_N6jSw-L.jpg

Last edited:
These are the one's I was OMG'ing about the other day. Those with the green are incredible!

Those are nice looking shoes!

Nice looking shoes. Curious to see how these stack up comfort-wise to some of the other brands.

I asked this on the home page, but while they are a great looking shoe are they also a higher, for lack of a better term, shoe? Most companies are working hard at lowering the profile, but these look to me to keep you a bit higher?

I actuall quite like some of these shoes. My nikes now are horrible, the back falls down when you try to put your foot in it and that is very very annoying.

• Admin
I actuall quite like some of these shoes. My nikes now are horrible, the back falls down when you try to put your foot in it and that is very very annoying.

Were you putting them on without unlacing out of curiosity? And taking them off by stepping on the back of one, again without unclacing?

Were you putting them on without unlacing out of curiosity? And taking them off by stepping on the back of one, again without unclacing?

Nope, neither one! They started doing it pretty soon after I got them. I was not happy, glad I got a decent discount on them

I have a difficult time getting my head around paying $190 for shoes.

I have a difficult time getting my head around paying $190 for shoes.

Im the exact opposite. My feet are extremely important and if a premier shoe is more comfortable and keeps my feet better, I will choose that over most equipment. Just different strokes for different folks.

I'll probably sport the white/green next year. I just bought some LunarGlide running shoes today and they are very very comfortable. :)

Great looking shoes !

I really like the ones with the squared off toe.
It softens the look of my big feet. (sz 13)
You know what they say about guys with big feet...
Spoiler
We have to buy big shoes!

Is it bad that I just got 2 pairs of Puma Cell Fusion shoes, yet really want to try these out? Prior to the Pumas, I was always a Nike golf shoe guy, and these look pretty good.

Ah Yes!. Music to my ears. These are on the way to THP for review.

Ah Yes!. Music to my ears. These are on the way to THP for review.

You see this Mrs. Flooder? A man after your own heart. He loves his golf shoes.

Nice! More goodies! :D

Interesting looking shoes. I haven't had any luck with Nike golf shoes, which is weird because I like their running shoes. I'm very much a Footjoy and adidas guy.

Like a poster earlier, I also have a hard time shelling out big bucks for the latest and greatest in golf shoes. More often than not, I go on the internet to someplace like Golf Locker or eBay and buy last year's model and I save between $75-100 off of retail.

I like good golf shoes -- I'm a big fan of the Tour 360s -- but I don't love high prices. I'd rather save that money for clubs.

1st post updated with in hand pictures.

I really like that little twinge of red at the top of the heel when you see them from behind....nice accent

Check out the new golf shoes launching soon from Nike Golf. These are called Lunar Control and I like what I am seeing so far.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10854

EDIT: These just arrived at THP HQ and here are some in hand photos.

1126269483_ftiTc-L-1.jpg

1126269818_Ye7Yj-L-1.jpg

1126270171_4reiy-L-1.jpg

1126271430_JFFjj-L.jpg

1126271097_JvdmM-L-1.jpg

1126270791_tGUR6-L-1.jpg

1126271793_N6jSw-L.jpg
if they're anything like their running shoes with the Lunarlon and Flywire, these are gonna be really comfortable and light. can't wait to try them on.

Okay let me be the first to say that I am in LOVE. More to come later, but they have hit on something pretty darn special here.

I cant wait to pick a pair of these up. I have a pair of lunar glide and a pair of flywire running shoes. Cant even imagine how comfortable these are when they combine the technologies. Put me down for a pair of black.

Back