Bridgestone e6 Yellow Testing Thread

OMG!!! We have a Bridges sighting outside of - 1.FF Football threads 2. NFL thread 3. MLB thread

my eyes have deceived me again! that's twice in two weeks, huh? bridges/golf talk/golf forum/no way!

Hey I helped someone out on a putting green yesterday so that counts lol day before that I voiced my happiness on the bettinardi studio stock 5 and in the putter shootout thread. That counts to haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my eyes have deceived me again! that's twice in two weeks, huh? bridges/golf talk/golf forum/no way!

Bridges can we see pictures of your clubs? Just to make sure. You know you cant test these at Putt Putt golf bro? lol

Bridges can we see pictures of your clubs? Just to make sure. You know you cant test these at Putt Putt golf bro? lol

Haha I laughed out loud, but yes you can. Give me a second il take a picture, I'm hybrid less right now though.

*I love this ball. I can see it more easily than the navy blue one I usually choose. However when I got to this hole it didn't matter what ball I was using*
ss_01.jpg

Haha I laughed out loud, but yes you can. Give me a second il take a picture, I'm hybrid less right now though.

lmao its all good dude, just messin with you. Look forward to hearing your thoughts after you hit up putt putt haha. Today, like I had way more hole in ones than normal yo lol, this ball just bounced off the edges with ease and I had much better feel off the putt putt blade lol

jk dude!

*I love this ball. I can see it more easily than the navy blue one I usually choose. However when I got to this hole it didn't matter what ball I was using*
ss_01.jpg

lmao its all good dude, just messin with you. Look forward to hearing your thoughts after you hit up putt putt haha. Today, like I had way more hole in ones than normal yo lol, this ball just bounced off the edges with ease and I had much better feel off the putt putt blade lol

jk dude!

Boom!

I know this isnt the WITB thread, but had to do it so yall would be quiet lol

IMG_0603.jpg

Boom!

I know this isnt the WITB thread, but had to do it so yall would be quiet lol

IMG_0603.jpg

nice looking bag. Will Taylormade be upset that you are going to be testing Bridgestone balls hehe

is that a THP Gorilla?

Boom! Bridges does have golf clubs and a bag. And not only that hes got 5 towels on it!! Dude is that your driver with all the hair? That thing needs a haircut! lol

Hey, thats my bag! Is that two putters? With all those towels your clubs should be super clean, lol.

nice looking bag. Will Taylormade be upset that you are going to be testing Bridgestone balls hehe

is that a THP Gorilla?
Ya its the gorilla, my iphone takes crappy pics.
Boom! Bridges does have golf clubs and a bag. And not only that hes got 5 towels on it!! Dude is that your driver with all the hair? That thing needs a haircut! lol

I only have 3 towels! lol Na gorilla is all man, he grows his hair out.

Hey, thats my bag! Is that two putters? With all those towels your clubs should be super clean, lol.

Ya, im hybrid less right now so I just carry my other putter around for now.

Ok we better get this back on topic before I get in trouble. Cant wait to hit these!

Digging the bag man!

I'm actually interested to hear your thoughts on this ball. We all know you love your TM gear. What ball do you game now?

Digging the bag man!

I'm actually interested to hear your thoughts on this ball. We all know you love your TM gear. What ball do you game now?

I agree, we are expecting lots of updates on this ball. Like this weekend. Can you play 36 this weekend? Dont let us down bro

Guys lets please keep this one about the balls. Bridgestone was kind enough to send balls to consumers for testing, lets keep this thread about that.

Digging the bag man!

I dont really have a set ball. I play then penta, I have a couple RX balls in the bag along with a couple older model balls. Im hoping I wil have a set ball, Im guessing its going to be the E6, RX or the penta. Should get a good feel of the E6 vs. Penta when I get them to test.
I agree, we are expecting lots of updates on this ball. Like this weekend. Can you play 36 this weekend? Dont let us down bro
Depends on when I get them in. Today is wednesday and it usually takes 3-5 days for THP mail to get to me so I probably wont have them in time, but If I do I will try to get in some holes. Its been raining a lot the past 2 days so hopefully they dont shut down the course.

The more I think about the E6, Im not actually sure if I have played one for more than a hole or 2. I have never played a yellow ball before so this should be quite the experience for me in testing these out.

I just bought a box of these. I look forward to trying them out. They are a lot brighter than the picture implies. I will let you know what I think after I play with them.

of course, rain here today. hopefully this weekend. it figures as soon as i get something i want to try EVERYTHING gets in the way.

sorry if its been asked before, does the color compare to srixon yellow ball or is it a little different, how?

sorry if its been asked before, does the color compare to srixon yellow ball or is it a little different, how?

There are a couple pictures in the thread of them side by side. Not sure what page though.

I got another chance to get out there with the yellow E6 again yesterday and man these things are easy to find. I wouldn't say these are the softest things off the club face, but they certainly are straight. There was vertually no wind this time and I hit a ton of fw's. My eyesight for distance just never was that great for spotting a ball once down, but these dudes are easy to spot. I almost got to see one go in from 152 yards, from the fairway. Once again, my only complaint is running past the hole and running on off or leaving me a tough down hill putt.

Here's a picture for you

IMG00704.jpg

Back