Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Everytime I think about going back I get as giddy as a school girl. I'm so excited for it. All I need now is a HUGE price drop on flights into WPB. The $850 flight we got last time is now over $1700....

Maybe try something like two seperate tickets, like from your airport to NYC then from nyc to PBI?

How would playing 36 a day effect our costs? The $300/night includes golf, so what about the extra 18? How pricey is that?

Everytime I think about going back I get as giddy as a school girl. I'm so excited for it. All I need now is a HUGE price drop on flights into WPB. The $850 flight we got last time is now over $1700....

drive in to US and fly from there? Not sure if that is a possibility for you or not

How would playing 36 a day effect our costs? The $300/night includes golf, so what about the extra 18? How pricey is that?

We paid 37.50/9 holes for the arrival day special.

Maybe try something like two seperate tickets, like from your airport to NYC then from nyc to PBI?

Last time we flew Edmonton to Houston to WPB and the reverse on the way home. The is an $1400 flight but that one goes Edmonton to Houston to WPB and then WPB to Newark to Houston to Edmonton. Spending 13 hours on planes is not something I want to do.

drive in to US and fly from there? Not sure if that is a possibility for you or not

I'd rather not. Don't want to leave my car unattended in an unfamiliar area.

50 isn't bad. Wonder if that's the same replay fee for the Champions? I would think that would be higher for that course.

It's ok, I won't be around there to mess with it

That's good, I feel so much better!

It wouldn't really work any way. The are no big/busy centers close to the border. I'd have to drive the way to.... I don't even know. Regarless, it would be a good days drive anyway.

We play Squire on Saturday and Champion on Sunday right?

Alright, my form has been faxed in... short of a confirmation number, I am officially in!

Congrats Danilo. That is great news.

Alright, my form has been faxed in... short of a confirmation number, I am officially in!

awesome news! I love hearing people who spent time at the first outing are returning for another go around.

Right on Danilo!! Revenge on the Champion!!

Good news Danilo! Looking forward to seeing ya again.

Yeah... we can try to get some sort of revenge...

funny the launch monitor is thinking the same thing :D

is it may yet?

This is gonna be sick!! I will definitely want to play multiple rounds.

Back