Who's swing on tour is your favorite and why?

homerun79

Reaction score
Handicap
The title sums it up, I just found myself really impressed with Luke Donald's swing on the HSBC...So smooth, so consistant and the high finish is unique I like it!

Who's swing(s) are you guys a fan of and why?

Cheers

The title sums it up, I just found myself really impressed with Luke Donald's swing on the HSBC...So smooth, so consistant and the high finish is unique I like it!

Who's swing(s) are you guys a fan of and why?

Cheers

Same. His balance Is incredible.

Even though I've read he's a bit of a flipper I really like Geoff Ogilvy's swing. Very smooth.

love watching Oglivy and Els swing.

+1 on Els and will add Fred Couples. His swing just looks like syrup falling off a table, so smooth.

Couples, Stricker, and mcilroy.

hard to go against my fav golfers. Tigers swing always impressed me with its raw power in his early years. I just love watching him - though i admit there are prettier swings out there. Also dustin johnson - hes just so high at the top and finish. amazing

Steve Stricker on the regular tour and Tom Watson on the Champions tour.

John Daly. I love how self taught it looks.

Luke Donald and Steve Stricker are my swings of choice.

Freddie, because it's as cool as the other side of the pillow and as smooth as butter.

Jaco Van Syl, the dude is smooth as silk. It almost looks slow motion.

Guess it would have to be Dustin Johnson. Even out of a bunker that's not a bunker that really is a bunker, the swing is just so smooth.

Els for his tempo. Anyone remeber Steve Elkington's swing? Like Butter.

Hard to argue with the Big Easy & Boom Booms swing but watching the British Open this year , Louis Oosthuizen swing was just automatic !

Geoff ogilvy- best swing,,,Luke Donald. - best finish.

My favorite - Ryo Ishikawa

Real smooth and quick. Nice and aggressive.

Jaco Van Syl, the dude is smooth as silk. It almost looks slow motion.

Did you hear Renton's comment on his smoothness? "He looks like the guy who strolls out of a burning building, while everyone else scampers" haha

Hard to argue with the Big Easy & Boom Booms swing but watching the British Open this year , Louis Oosthuizen swing was just automatic !

agreed! Haven't seen him since the Open, forgot how nice his swing was..

I love Els and Freddie. Whenever I feel like I'm rushing my swing, I just say my mantra, Freddie (backswing) Couples (downswing). Then I can get a good rhythm back.

Els because of his great tempo and simplicity for a big guy. Freddie has great tempo too, but his loopiness gives the nod to Els

Tiger when he plays one of his famous stingers, it's quite impressive

I've been trying to master the One Plane Swing, so I like all the guys that swing around their bodies, with more of a rotary action.

Mahan
Watney
Rose
Casey
Overton
Harrington
Westwood
Kim
Crane
Cabrera
And now Tiger

Back