What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was fried egg sandwiches.

Tonight, I've heard that there is a bone-in ham in my oven. Also, some brocolli, cheese, and rice casserol. I will wash it down with some brewskies and go to sleep a happy man.

Poached salmon with white rice and veggies.

Steaks and guacamole it is... not bad at all

Just fried me up some Angus beef hotdogs in the skillet with butter , then laid the buns on the hot skillet to toast them in the hot butter ........MMMMMMMMM Good !

My wife baked a chicken pot pie that smells great! Dinner time!

Tonight, I've heard that there is a bone-in ham in my oven.

That's what she said.

Fried Panko breaded shrimp, scallops, halibut cheeks, and haddock. Seafood platter, baby.

Kevin

Impossibly easy cheeseburger pie.

Impossibly easy cheeseburger pie.

That's good. I love casseroles, when I was growing up my Mom was the casserole queen, but the Esox females are not generally big fans. They both like that one.

Kevin

That's good. I love casseroles, when I was growing up my Mom was the casserole queen, but the Esox females are not generally big fans. They both like that one.

Kevin

Not very good midwestern housewives, I'll tell you...

Maybe that's why the Midwest is more overweight than the rest of the country!

Is that a stated fact Smally? You would think that with all the sweating that we do down here I've seen some folks bring the girth (yours truly being one). Heck I saw it a lot in Jersey working in the ER especially during the holidays.

Some of Mom's leftover pasta fagioli soup, and some fresh Italian bread. Crazy good.
48e18c9e-1790-8a7a.jpg

liver and onions in some kinda oyster sauce

liver and onions in some kinda oyster sauce

Oh, I love me some veal liver. Nueske's bacon, fried onions, flour dusted liver fried in the bacon drippings, and American fries for potatoes.

Sooooo Gooood, and so good for you!

Kevin

Oh, I love me some veal liver. Nueske's bacon, fried onions, flour dusted liver fried in the bacon drippings, and American fries for potatoes.

Sooooo Gooood, and so good for you!

Kevin

its funny... when i was a kid it was sheer torture even mentioning liver for dinner

tonight im lazy so we're gonna get some p'zones

I just put a Sheperd's Pie in the oven. I'm guessing it weighs between 8 and 9 pounds.

Kevin

Lazy day today..Lucky charms for dinner! haha

Double Bacon Cheeseburger frozen pizza. With added cheese

We're having the Prime Rib we were going to have last week but because we were both hit by allergies and couldn't breathe we deferred it until today.

Chicken parmigiana and smashed potatoes.

Rib eye steak, bbq ribs, baked sweet potato....mmmmmmm

My wife made us some killer manacotti with home made sauce & toasted garlic bread , I feel like a fat cat sitting here in my chair :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back