The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was my biggest problem with the team under Wade's control. I know there were many other things, but they were not a disciplined team at all. SO FAR, they have been better with Garrett with penalties(through 6 quarters)

Things are just different with Wade gone and thats good. Now we need to see some adjustments and not get out coached in the second half. See if Garret can do it. I was afraid this was going to happen. After the dust and emotion settle, can he keep the team ready to play against another 2-7 team?

that was my biggest problem with the team under Wade's control. I know there were many other things, but they were not a disciplined team at all. SO FAR, they have been better with Garrett with penalties(through 6 quarters)

You knew as soon as you posted that, the same freaking penalty that they are known for gets called again. This time for points.

You knew as soon as you posted that, the same freaking penalty that they are known for gets called again. This time for points.

Here we go again. Pathetic. Whos the coach anyway! lol

Now the MN defensive players are screaming F-bombs at each other. The sideline shots are more fun than the game.

Kevin

Wow @ this Brian McCan guy

They need to find ways to keep this guy on the field

it was only a matter of time. I'm going stop posting my thoughts

Why is that field so damn shiny in anyway? Vikings are getting ready to brawl with each other on the side line, its awesome.

You guys are right. This redzone offense looks exactly the same as it did previously.

You guys are right. This redzone offense looks exactly the same as it did previously.

Im pretty sure no one said it was exactly the same. This isnt Madden football. Kitna actually threw that to Austin in the middle of three Lions defenders. Sound familiar? lmao

Oh and Bryant was one on one over to the left side. Not the best decision unless of course were talkin Madden lol

Im pretty sure no one said it was exactly the same. This isnt Madden football. Kitna actually threw that to Austin in the middle of three Lions defenders. Sound familiar? lmao

Oh and Bryant was one on one over to the left side. Not the best decision unless of course were talkin Madden lol

Boy you sound an awful lot like a guy who uses prolly and lol a lot. In fact identical....Makes sense now.

I think we must be watching different games. Triple covered? He beat his coverage in my opinion. Redzone percentage? Check it out.

The Cowboys have no answer for Megatron. Why the Lions dont just throw to him every play I dont know. Oh yeah, this isnt Madden haha

The Cowboys have no answer for Megatron. Why the Lions dont just throw to him every play I dont know. Oh yeah, this isnt Madden haha

Right, I know that but I just dont understand a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 13. And I dont play Madden. But its the same garbage all year. The defense has adjusted to what the offense is doing but Garret keeps calling the same plays that arent working any more. But there are some huge differences post Wade. Penalties are almost gone now. Thats the biggest one. Kitna makes bad decisions too but hes also spreading the ball around. Bryant is involved now. Jones is the primary back now. Wade isnt missed at all.

You sure are fixed on Madden today Kevin.

Boy you sound an awful lot like a guy who uses prolly and lol a lot. In fact identical....Makes sense now.

I think we must be watching different games. Triple covered? He beat his coverage in my opinion. Redzone percentage? Check it out.

Come on now with the crazy talk. Actually Im watching the game youd be watching the Red Zone channel and are only seeing the big plays. Correct?

Now, have I once said that Romo was playing better in red zone? No. I actually agree that Kitna has done a HELL OF A LOT better in the red zone.

They prolly should throw to him everytime lol. Newman prolly could jam him lol then prolly run with him down the down the sidelines, megatron would prolly still catch it though. lol I could prolly be wrong though, but idk i prolly know everything about the nfl lol

Reactions: JB
Sounds like a lot of people havent played Madden 11. Its serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on now with the crazy talk. Actually Im watching the game youd be watching the Red Zone channel and are only seeing the big plays. Correct?

Now, have I once said that Romo was playing better in red zone? No. I actually agree that Kitna has done a HELL OF A LOT better in the red zone.

No, you are incorrect. Watching the national game and switching to redzone channel during the timeouts. Also have it streamed to laptop.

I think you are turning into the "prolly lol" guy and you may need a new screen name. Someone with your wardrobe, should be called britches I believe. That would be a good fit now.

You sure are fixed on Madden today Kevin.

I dont play Madden WR.

The Cowboys are really missing Jones. I hate how Choice always gets up talking. Shut up and make a play.

No, you are incorrect. Watching the national game and switching to redzone channel during the timeouts. Also have it streamed to laptop.

I think you are turning into the "prolly lol" guy and you may need a new screen name. Someone with your wardrobe, should be called britches I believe. That would be a good fit now.

Change away, everything else changes too. Why not that.

Wow, apparently if you look like Milli or Vanilli, you get the benefit of horse collar tackle calls if someone grabs it.

I call VETO

Austin is good too as he once again bails out Kitna. Right JB?

Amazing just how good this redzone team looks. This team looks like a playoff contender after the injury! Almost impossible to happen, but 3 redzone TD Passes is a different team.

That's sticking it to them! Dropping it down the stove pipe. All is not well in Vikings land.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back