The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anotjer blown call with replay. Why do they even have it.

Manning! What a dope!

Kevin

He's doing the best he can. I know if most of us were on the field we wouldn't be doing much better.

Ugly win but any victory in the division is a good one.

The Packers are coach killers this year. Wonder what team they'll kill and get the coach fired next?

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

The Packers are coach killers this year. Wonder what team they'll kill and get the coach fired next?

hmm the do play against the 49ers in Week 13. Could it be Mike Singletary's time to go?

I'm not a vikings fan, but thank goodness. It was painful to watch a team disintergrate like that.

Now if Carolina can get rid of Foxy McAwful it'll be a trifecta!

Singletary is a good one. He's looked in over his head all year. Throw in a bad home loss to the surprisingly good Bucs and he's ripe for a firing.

Singletary is a good one. He's looked in over his head all year. Throw in a bad home loss to the surprisingly good Bucs and he's ripe for a firing.

just wait for a 38-7 loss against the packers...he will be watching week 14 from couch just like us haha

I don't know about him, I think he is safe for this year. Of course if they tank the rest of the season then he has to go. Some retooling of his staff and that team could make some noise in a weak division.

We don't talk badly about Mike Singletary. He is serious. Plus he'd beat us all up.

Uh oh just heard Hakeem nicks out for at least 3 weeks with leg injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a "Play of The Year" thread. My vote would be for a team and player I simply can't stand, so it should hold some weight. I vote for Richard Seymour for the hit he put on Roethlisberger. Damn fin hit for someone wearing a helmet and couldn't happen to a better person!

We need a "Play of The Year" thread. My vote would be for a team and player I simply can't stand, so it should hold some weight. I vote for Richard Seymour for the hit he put on Roethlisberger. Damn fin hit for someone wearing a helmet and couldn't happen to a better person!

He dropped like a fainting goat. Hilarious.

Kevin

He dropped like a fainting goat. Hilarious.

Kevin

I should feel bad about replaying it 10 times, ... not! lol

hmm the do play against the 49ers in Week 13. Could it be Mike Singletary's time to go?
Man, I can't help but root for Singletary and hope he succeeds as a coach. He was one of my all-time favorite players in the league to watch, and he left it ALL on the field every game...110% effort and intensity. A solid guy who was always a good role model and a team player.

On another note - Philip Rivers has a rep for being cocky/arrogant, but he's really coming around as a QB. His post-game interview tonight was classy and he was very humble - he gave all the credit to the O-line and his teammates and really downplayed his own role in slaughtering Denver, even though he was en fuego basically the whole game. He seems to be maturing and is emerging as not only a very good QB, but a leader on the field.

I think the Vikes giving Childress the boot will be a good thing for the team. He led them to a great season last year, but all indicators seem to show that he's lost the respect of his locker room and has no control over his players anymore. I've never been one to hang the success or failure of a team entirely upon a coach's head, but when you don't have the respect of your players you're not effective as a coach anymore. The team is melting down around him and he seemingly hasn't done anything to try to reign things in and get them back on track. Look at Jeff Fisher after Vince Young's meltdown on Sunday - Fisher grabbed the bull by the horns and made it pretty clear that he won't tolerate that kind of stuff. Young is probably done in Tennessee unless he does a lot of kissing and making up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back