So, what is everyone asking for or buying for themselves this Christmas

My new putter was my Christmas present early, I'll have to settle for a pile sent to Missouri and some smiles from the little ones there. I did buy a big ol chunk of outdoor carpet to roll out and putt on this winter, very cheap stuff, but should get me through winter.

Already ordered myself a camera, and closer to Christmas my Verizon contract is up, so I'm ditching Verizon and my stupid LG Dare for an iPhone. :)

I asked for a push cart.

Already ordered myself a camera, and closer to Christmas my Verizon contract is up, so I'm ditching Verizon and my stupid LG Dare for an iPhone. :)

hmmmmm iPhone huh? What service provider did you change over to and was the cost similar or better than Verizon. I am thinking about a change for Kelly and I and definitely want one of those phones that have internet, gps, etc. all wrapped up into one package.

My brother-in-law bought the Xbox Kinect and I have to say it is pretty awesome. It has some great potential of what games will come from it to!

he must be a good dancer...hehe

The perfect 3 wood... if it exists

My wife and her two sisters were having a blast with the dance game. They all danced their whole lives and were able to handle the hardest level. Needless to stay the guys destroyed the easy verison of the dancing game. The sporting events were awesome though. I really enjoyed soccer and the track and field events.

Odyssey Backstryke Marxman putter.

Tried one out at Dick's Sporting Goods on Black Friday and it now haunts my dreams....

My wife and her two sisters were having a blast with the dance game. They all danced their whole lives and were able to handle the hardest level. Needless to stay the guys destroyed the easy verison of the dancing game. The sporting events were awesome though. I really enjoyed soccer and the track and field events.

thats hilarious! I bet it was funny to watch the dudes try to dance.

They show you pictures and videos after you get finished. That was the best part. Can I say we have no rhythm or dance moves? We could have put those on Facebook to, but opt-out out of that.

Lessons, lessons, lessons. Then FITTED FOR NEW CLUBS!!!!

hmmmmm iPhone huh? What service provider did you change over to and was the cost similar or better than Verizon. I am thinking about a change for Kelly and I and definitely want one of those phones that have internet, gps, etc. all wrapped up into one package.
I'm on a family plan, and we don't use many actual minutes. So, switching from Verizon to At&t, we can downgrade our minutes a bit and add a mid-range data plan (we didn't have any before) for literally the same exact price as we were paying before.

new cart bag and hopefully some lessons!

a date with Suzann Pettersen..........:call-me:

Gifts

Gifts

I want gps or a rangefinder, a set of callway Jaws wedges and a new set of irons for my wife.

Mizuno mp t-11 wedges, bag and a putter.

More lessons and warm clothes for golf :)

I have done a little pre Christmas shopping without the wife noticing and purchased the 5 iron and 6 iron in the Titleist MB's. I already owned the 7 iron - PW and just love them and found they are as easily to hit as the CB's.

I also want a cart cubby for the cold winter. I have so much on my list it is hard to pick.:banana::banana:

Callaway Diablo Edge 4 iron. Bought it, gave it to her and said wrap this for my Christmas present. She also bought me a new golf bag when Golf Galaxy was going out of business that sits in the bedroom for me to look at but not use till Christmas.

Two Lajosi's. Not truly Xmas as I've been planning and paying on them for months because of all my ideas lol, but, looks like it'll time out as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Srixon Yellow Z-Stars...get them while they're on sale so I'm stockpiled for the 2011 season.

Also, it's somewhat golf-related- I asked for cash deposited into my PayPal account. AirTran takes PP and I'm looking to get a plane ticket to see some family down in Mississippi in February. It'll be in the middle of winter up here so I'm definitely bringing my clubs down with me too.

Gave my Dad sligowear.com and told him to go crazy.

I'm asking for a clicgear 3.0. Oh and nice avatar OEM?

Now I'm thinking about getting an Optishot golf simulator to get me thought the winter... anyone ever use one they look pretty sweet...

Back