Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Sweet. Thanks JB as I'm leaving for Florida in the morning and I won't have much internet access while there. Thanks for this amazing contest JB and GG. You guys have made something special with this forum and you should be extremely proud.

Ok I am entered and I think I tweeted ( just signed up today) Good luck to everyone!!!

So I had a question THP, I retweeted, but i'm new to twitter so i could put my forum name in there, I also sent an email, my twitter account is sandhu__man the same as my forum name. also could you check if you got my email?

So I had a question THP, I retweeted, but i'm new to twitter so i could put my forum name in there, I also sent an email, my twitter account is sandhu__man the same as my forum name. also could you check if you got my email?

We got both. Thanks.

New to the site but for last five days it is all that I look at online. This contest is great!

hey JB hate to be a pain but did you get my email and retweet? I created a new email acct and just signed up for twitter today and have no idea what I am doing yet! I did see I have some strange people "following" me already though! lol thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

I'm in and retweeted! Can't wait for all the fun to begin next week!

Entry Sent!

Entry emailed and tweet retweeted.

I really like the Miyazaki, the Bridgestones, the FootJoy, and especially the Cobra offer. Their new all-white driver is pretty cool.

All I want is the Burner irons, ( & some wedges.. oh and a bag for everything, and I am low on balls too, my putter does not have rst, my phone gps screen is cracked, I have never been fitted for clubs...)
DO NOT go look at the prizes again it will make you insane!!!!:bulgy-eyes:

LOL bajapalm i hear ya. Its like the best selection of xmas presents EVER! Because i know my girlfriend refuses to buy me golf stuff - says i spoil myself enough. HAH!

Hey JB - can u verify once that you got my retweets? I THINK im doing it right -and if so the future ones iwll be fine - but i have diff names i think for all. Didnt want to make a new twitter acct. Thanks !!!

This is so exciting, and its great to see everyone else as pumped as I am. Entry has been submitted and retweeted (i think). Have the again thank THP and all the great companies for an exciting contest for all, win or lose.

LOL bajapalm i hear ya. Its like the best selection of xmas presents EVER! Because i know my girlfriend refuses to buy me golf stuff - says i spoil myself enough. HAH!

Hey JB - can u verify once that you got my retweets? I THINK im doing it right -and if so the future ones iwll be fine - but i have diff names i think for all. Didnt want to make a new twitter acct. Thanks !!!

Yes it was.

the twitter phenomenon grows b/c of THP!!!!!

i'll admit it, tweeting is fun. i get annoyed with the amount of people who beg famous people for a retweet. i don't get that part at all. who cares? i know that yoccos and i have been having a ton of fun at paul casey's expense. i'm sure he thinks we're tools, or crazy stalkers. the one thing i don't get is the whole "@" thing. couldn't it have been done without that part? it makes reading tweets difficult at times.

anyway, i'd say the contest has been very successful thus far. oem's are getting tons of exposure, THP is getting tons of exposure, and twitter has prolly had like a couple hundred new accounts in the past couple of days.

well done!

I would kind of like to win the Cobra unreleased item :D well most of you guys know my position on that one. With that said I would be very excited to win any of the great prizes. I love the Burner 2.0 irons, the Bridgestone balls for a year, the Cleveland set of wedges, heck I can't remember everything but like many have said any of the prizes would make a golfer very HAPPY! Thanks so much to all the golf compaines for the prizes and THP for giving so many people the opportunity for a very exciting Chirstmas.

E-mail entry sent yesterday. Great contest, good luck and Merry Christmas to all.

Now that I am officially going to the 2011 THP outing. I think you should get 50 more entries in to the contest for registering for the 2011 THP Outing!

hahaha, great idea! wait..I am not registered yet

Now that I am officially going to the 2011 THP outing. I think you should get 50 more entries in to the contest for registering for the 2011 THP Outing!

actually, not a bad idea dmb! not at all. except the entry # should be upped considerably, like 200 or something. extra reward for those making the trek.

you think all of that taylormade gear will look good in a bridgestone bag? i do! ha

actually, not a bad idea dmb! not at all. except the entry # should be upped considerably, like 200 or something. extra reward for those making the trek.

you think all of that taylormade gear will look good in a bridgestone bag? i do! ha

Nah, but I could tell how far I am going to hit it with the Bushnell V2!!!

Nah, but I could tell how far I am going to hit it with the Bushnell V2!!!

your gonna have to borrow it from me...:alien:

here, both of you hold my JPX 800's for me, i have to tie my custom My Joys! woot!

here, both of you hold my Adams – Ladies a7OS 8pc. iron set for me, i have to tie my custom My Joys! woot!

FIFY!!!

I could do a whole paragraph with what I am winning. I will start my round after my golftec swinging lesson. On the first tee I will get out one of my year supply of Bridgestone balls. I whip the ole Nike – MachSpeed Black Driver out of the bag which I added the Miyazaki shaft too and blast one out in the fairway. Upon getting to my second shot in the fairway I check my yardage by pulling out the Bushnell V2. I reach for a Burner 2.0 out of my Bettinardi staff bag and hit a pure shot causeing a little of the divot to land on my Srixon/Cleveland Classics outfit. I pulled it a little so I had to take the next shot from the bunker, which is ok, I will take my CG15 60* and blast it out onto the green. after raking the bunker I had to knock the sand out of my FootJoy – ICONS. I mark my ball, examine my putt and make a pure roll with my SeeMore Si4 Putter and splash for a Birdie, yeah, it was a par 5. I finish my round and head to the airport where I know my clubs will fly safely in my Wilson Staff – 2011 Travel Bag Set.

i could do a whole paragraph with what i am winning. I will start my round after my golftec swinging lesson. On the first tee i will get out one of my year supply of bridgestone balls. I whip the ole nike – machspeed black driver out of the bag which i added the miyazaki shaft too and blast one out in the fairway. Upon getting to my second shot in the fairway i check my yardage by pulling out the bushnell v2. I reach for a burner 2.0 out of my bettinardi staff bag and hit a pure shot causeing a little of the divot to land on my srixon/cleveland classics outfit. I pulled it a little so i had to take the next shot from the bunker, which is ok, i will take my cg15 60* and blast it out onto the green. After raking the bunker i had to knock the sand out of my footjoy – icons. I mark my ball, examine my putt and make a pure roll with my seemore si4 putter and splash for a birdie, yeah, it was a par 5. I finish my round and head to the airport where i know my clubs will fly safely in my wilson staff – 2011 travel bag set.

that is epic!

Back