Want to Test a Cleveland Mashie?

This is great to hear. I have the last week in December off and some random days off. I may even get sick... cough cough cough.

We do these a lot. When we do a contest or a product seeding, it is not always something that we do and let sit up for a week to get a bunch of entries. This was something that THP & the company wanted to do quickly. The goal was to get the people chosen and get them their product while some of them might have some time off for the holidays to start their testing.

we may have to arrange a "meet in the middle day" or something. have some dueling mashies.

I a down. What do you sale? I think I could be a potential buyer! :wink:

I a down. What do you sale? I think I could be a potential buyer! :wink:

haha, nah, i pretty much set my own schedule, it'll be fine. once we receive them, we'll plan a day!

haha, nah, i pretty much set my own schedule, it'll be fine. once we receive them, we'll plan a day!

I wonder how much Rock Barn is in the off season?

I went with a stiff flex just in case anyone was curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we've got a great list of testers for the Mashie and I definitely look forward to reading to see if you guys can sell me on one because to be honest, right now I'm not drinking the Mashie Kool-Aid like a lot of the others are around here. Sure it's decent, but better than my SuperLaunch? Nah. Maybe you can all convince me otherwise!

do the testers get to pick the loft of the hybrid? I'm curious to see what loft and also shaft flex you guys pick. I know a couple have already stated the shaft flex.

I believe we've got a great list of testers for the Mashie and I definitely look forward to reading to see if you guys can sell me on one because to be honest, right now I'm not drinking the Mashie Kool-Aid like a lot of the others are around here. Sure it's decent, but better than my SuperLaunch? Nah. Maybe you can all convince me otherwise!

Ok send me the Superlaunch and i will hit them side by side and give you detailed comparison :D

I chose the 3H in a stiff flex.

Posted from a stupid meeting.

do the testers get to pick the loft of the hybrid? I'm curious to see what loft and also shaft flex you guys pick. I know a couple have already stated the shaft flex.

They sure do.

I choose the 3H in a stiff flex.

Posted from a stupid meeting.

Thats the 20.5 right?

WR,TC,Yoccos all went with 20.5, I went with 18* and not sure what Aha went with.

Ok send me the Superlaunch and i will hit them side by side and give you detailed comparison :D

Funny, I was going to do that at the Outing!

Thats the 20.5 right?

WR,TC,Yoccos all went with 20.5, I went with 18* and not sure what Aha went with.

regular flex here, Yoccos stiff flex and TC... well he is lefty.. who cares!! no I kid I am sure he went stiff flex as well

i went w/a stiff flex 20.5* mashie. i would've preferred the 18.5* but didn't have that choice.

i went w/a stiff flex 20.5* mashie. i would've preferred the 18* but didn't have that choice.

FIFY homie

I got the stiff flex as well. Here is the hybrid shafts that will be in the mashie.

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/products (last shaft on this page)

did any you pick which gram weight you wanted? I think there all in 59g(ones we get) but there is 2 models of flex for each of the 59g and I did not even think about that till last night.

WR,TC,Yoccos all went with 20.5, I went with 18* and not sure what Aha went with.[/QUOTE]

I am glad you chose the 18* Bridges. That is the one I am most interested in, but more than one is a possiblity for me.

FIFY homie

I got the stiff flex as well. Here is the hybrid shafts that will be in the mashie.

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/products

did any you pick which gram weight you wanted? I think there all in 59g but there is to models of flex for each of the 59g and I did not even think about that.

i just went w/the stock stiff flex bridges. figured that's the way the bulk of them will be on the rack so that's what i want to test.

Nope, I'm going to have to trust you to provide me with enough detailed information on the Mashie to determine if I need to revisit the idea of demoing one again. Think you're up to the task?

FIFY homie

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/products

did any you pick which gram weight you wanted? I think there all in 59g(ones we get) but there is 2 models of flex for each of the 59g and I did not even think about that till last night.

I believe there is only one hybrid shaft and let me fix it for you it is 18.5* not 18*

i just went w/the stock stiff flex bridges. figured that's the way the bulk of them will be on the rack so that's what i want to test.

Ya true. Just made me a little nervous because I wasnt sure if we were suppose to say that or if Cleveland already picked the ones out theu were going to send.

Nope, I'm going to have to trust you to provide me with enough detailed information on the Mashie to determine if I need to revisit the idea of demoing one again. Think you're up to the task?

Challanging the rookie on his first equipment review? You got it my friend!!! I accept the challange!! Have you posted your review of TM hybrid yet?

Back