Livetype Or Digital Video Expert?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for any of our members that might be experienced or extremely good with video software such as Livetype.

Can't say that ive used Livetype but I studied broadcasting in college so I used to do a lot of video and audio editing for tv and radio.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

• Admin
Can't say that ive used Livetype but I studied broadcasting in college so I used to do a lot of video and audio editing for tv and radio.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

PM incoming.

• Admin
Any others? Help is always appreciated.

• Admin
Nobody huh? Oh well, it was worth a shot.

I know nothing about it...sorry

I used to do some video work with a g/f in college! HAHA J/k
I don't think that will help out though.

I used to do some video work with a g/f in college! HAHA J/k
I don't think that will help out though.

this video will prob be longer than 30 seconds....haha

True!!! Hahaha

making a thp web commercial?

Still looking for some assistance if we have any video editing and creation people out there.

im good with software - i havent used livetype - but i have used a simpler video editing program in ULEAD. What is it you needed worked on?

PM sent.

There are a couple of people trying to assist, but we are always looking for others that might be able to help. If you are a computer guy that is good with video creation or something of the sort, please let us know. We are working on a small project.

Love to help, but I unfortunately know nothing about either, good luck with the project!

PM me JB.

I can give it a try.. I worked with a couple programs on the mac computer for editing as well as others. If I get some details I can let you know if I am able to assist or not.

Nobody does digital video better than this

Nobody does digital video better than this

I've done a couple golf tournaments (with 2 camcorders)
http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=13A340479871BAC3
http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=F985F5CA1CAB5CEF

No editing required at all. Use a remote control to get rid of the Jiggles at the beginning and end of each clip.

The custom software plays the last 3 seconds (the swing) in slow motion. Withing 10 minutes of leaving the course, the video is up and playing Random-by-foursome on the clubhouse big screens. Nobody does video faster than this.

Check out "Digital Video ShowDown" for the lowdown on video.

Back