Holiday Cheer Day 8 – Miyazaki Shafts – Tour Level Shaft

man i want some miyazaki! only problem i have is i cannot find a dealer here for a fitting. If i went to my golftec and set up the launch monitor - could i record some numbers with my stock super-tri to get an idea what shaft i need?

Ive read up on the miyazaki and i know they use that international flex code system - 6666- four numbers with the higher number being the stiffer?

Best prize yet!

its def in my top 3!! next to the cg-15 and the burner 2.0!!

your new avatar is making me see twins this early

man i want some miyazaki! only problem i have is i cannot find a dealer here for a fitting. If i went to my golftec and set up the launch monitor - could i record some numbers with my stock super-tri to get an idea what shaft i need?

Ive read up on the miyazaki and i know they use that international flex code system - 6666- four numbers with the higher number being the stiffer?

Im sure GolfTEC could assist in the fitting at least from a numbers stand point.

im really praying to the golf gods for this one

this would be an awesome one to win. whoever gets this one will bevery very happy!! Good luck everyone

So, anybody know whatshaft they will be choosing (and where they will put it) if they win?

I'm not sure which shaft I'd choose, but I think I'd end up putting it in a 3W. Of course, I'd have to buy a new 3W, but that's just icing on the cake :)

3w shaft for me too buddy. Of course I'd have to buy a 3w as well but I'm in the market for one anyway.
So, anybody know whatshaft they will be choosing (and where they will put it) if they win?

I'm not sure which shaft I'd choose, but I think I'd end up putting it in a 3W. Of course, I'd have to buy a new 3W, but that's just icing on the cake :)

I have no clue which one I would get. I would have to do some research before I made that decision. Maybe I should start researching now so when I get my PM tonight I will know....haha

i'd put the same shaft i have in my driver in my 3w! i know what it's capable of and i love it.

i'd put the same shaft i have in my driver in my 3w! i know what it's capable of and i love it.

That's what I was thinking. LOL, I was thinking of buying the R9 fwy head as well.

That's what I was thinking. LOL, I was thinking of buying the R9 fwy head as well.

haha, don't pull the trigger til you know if you've won or not buddy! although it wouldn't be the worst idea to have that miya silver in a 3w now would it? happy christmas to Hawk!

Please stare at my avatar and repeat after me - " I will give the shaft of OEM's choosing to him should I win this contest"

I've decided to try and follow TC everywhere today.

But really what an awesome prize. This is one of the top 19 on my list of these prizes :)!!!!!!!! I want a Miyazaki driver shaft in a bad way. BAD WAY. I love this whole Holiday Cheer contest. Can't thank THP and all of the companies enough I don't think.

But really what an awesome prize. This is one of the top 19 on my list of these prizes :)!!!!!!!! I want a Miyazaki driver shaft in a bad way. BAD WAY. I love this whole Holiday Cheer contest. Can't thank THP and all of the companies enough I don't think.

ain't nothing wrong with that. i know where i'm going.

so which shaft tickles your fancy?

Please stare at my avatar and repeat after me - " I will give the shaft of OEM's choosing to him should I win this contest"

hahahaha....I cant stop.

he is used to it...Foster and Gus(his dog, not the pharmacist) tend to do the same

stiff one?

This week is the week.

Man, I love the C Kua. In fact I think the 59g would be the way to go especially since the Dymo is a heavier head. But I would need to consult the experts. AKA, JB get ya inbox ready.
Because the Kusala series might be the way to go. I have no idea, I just want the best for my swing. Preferably in X-Regular stiff flex.

exactly the set up I tested my 59g C Kua in. It would work well for you.
Man, I love the C Kua. In fact I think the 59g would be the way to go especially since the Dymo is a heavier head. But I would need to consult the experts. AKA, JB get ya inbox ready.
Because the Kusala series might be the way to go. I have no idea, I just want the best for my swing. Preferably in X-Regular stiff flex.

Thats what I wanted to hear!!!!! I probably have this much of a chance ---> <--- but I cant wait!
exactly the set up I tested my 59g C Kua in. It would work well for you.

Thanks THP and Miyazaki... I'm feeling lucky today!!

fingers crossed!

Back