Optishot Simulator Review

I bet this is one of the most anticpated testing we have been waiting for.

just watched the video and I will say that I am even more interested in hearing this review. I sure hope it does what it says.

If it does what it says this may just be my christmas gift this year.

OPTISHOT should give a THP discount for making us wait so long. :act-up:

I am going to do our best to get this one out VERY quickly, so that people can get the info that they need.

Too bad my ceilings are only eight feet high. I think this device could be a real winner, especially to those folks who live up north.

In the testing, try out the putting extensively. The one time I've played on a simulator, the putting was awful so I'd like to see how this performs.

take your time JB, but hurry! hehe

this makes me happy to have 25 foot ceilings

take your time JB, but hurry! hehe

this makes me happy to have 25 foot ceilings

Do you live in a cathedral? You need a firetruck ladder to change light bulbs?

Do you live in a cathedral? You need a firetruck ladder to change light bulbs?

hahahaha....yes to the ladder....and there was a situation with a nun once so I am banned from cathedrals

That's a story I'd like to hear!! hahahha :laughing:
hahahaha....yes to the ladder....and there was a situation with a nun once so I am banned from cathedrals

JB, do you know when this is going up?

Ok! Thank you
We take our products through pretty thorough testing, so it will be a few more days.

Too bad my ceilings are only eight feet high. I think this device could be a real winner, especially to those folks who live up north.

I have 8 foot ceilings, but I'm short enough I could still get away with it, lol.

We take our products through pretty thorough testing, so it will be a few more days.

Then maybe one more day of Holiday Cheer drawing?

Then maybe one more day of Holiday Cheer drawing?

Im not sure what you mean. If you mean will we be giving it away, I wish we could. The company said that it must be returned.

Im not sure what you mean. If you mean will we be giving it away, I wish we could. The company said that it must be returned.

Yea, that's what I meant. Too bad you don't get to keep it.
Does that happen with a lot of the equipment you test?

Yea, that's what I meant. Too bad you don't get to keep it.
Does that happen with a lot of the equipment you test?

Of course. We dont keep most of the stuff.

Pending the review, if I had better than 8' ceilings I would pick one up. But at 6'3" I can't even really swing a wedge, let alone a driver. Perhaps I'll build a high ceilinged shed at some point.

Back