Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deal of the day, hell that might be deal of the year. GD for 30 cents an issue... What is this 1947?

Thanks for the link... I am glad the code still worked. Last time one of these popped up I got on the wagon too late! Not this time!

thxs alot what a deal

Yes, excellent deal, hope everyone gets a chance to take advantage of it

Anyone seen this site? Is this deal to good to be true? Sometimes I question the authenticity of clubs if I don't by them from a mainstream store or local golf shop.

Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

Anyone seen this site? Is this deal to good to be true? Sometimes I question the authenticity of clubs if I don't by them from a mainstream store or local golf shop.

Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

I dont see how their prices could possibly be legit, looking through the site they have some other unbelievable prices.. SC putters for 179 for example...

They are also offering a LH SC Monterey putter which doesnt exist....not a good sign !

I dont see how their prices could possibly be legit, looking through the site they have some other unbelievable prices.. SC putters for 179 for example...

They are also offering a LH SC Monterey putter which doesnt exist....not a good sign !

Thanks bro. I agree, their prices are ridonkulous. Sometimes I'd rather just pay full price at retail and have peace of mind the clubs are legit.

Wow what a deal Spank. 9 bucks for three years of GolfDigest. Thanks for letting us know!

For those of you looking for warmer temps for the upcoming couple of months:

Southwest

Canadians out there, today is the last day at Sportchek to get 2009 Nike Dyno 2 drivers for $99. Great deal if you are looking for one.

Just saw this on Facebook for Golfsmith:

Facebook fan exclusive - For a limited time get 15% off your order + free shipping! Use code FB15DPFS in your cart to receive the discount. Offer ends 1/1/2011!

Kingdom59 seems to have a good deal on GPS and rangefinders....

6pm.com has some great deals on clothes. I found adidas formotion shirts for $28 (the same shirts I paid $74 from tgw this past summer). Just search golf and a lot of top brands will show up. IJP, Travis Mathew, Nike, Callaway, Adidas, JL, Puma, etc etc etc

6pm.com is great! The belts under serach term "golf" will yield some great results. A bunch of IJP belts for 35 bucks, some wicked callaway belts.

The oakley golf shoes on there is a steal aswell.

wow, I forgot to look for belts.....

The shipping is quick too. I placed my order monday night at 8pm. The package arrived tuesday morning and I didn't pay for overnight shipping. (KY to VA)

People in the Memphis area: groupon has a 60 minute swing evaluation at golftec for *$60 and a 30 minute for $35!

6pm.com has some great deals on clothes. I found adidas formotion shirts for $28 (the same shirts I paid $74 from tgw this past summer). Just search golf and a lot of top brands will show up. IJP, Travis Mathew, Nike, Callaway, Adidas, JL, Puma, etc etc etc
Thanks dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back