Vibrant Golf Introduction

I'm currently debating sending in two more putters, the cleveland classic needs some spice in matte black/spun copper/gold and but I'm stuck on sending the odyssey white steel (matte black/red) or the seemore. I never would have thought something like this would appeal so much to me, but it really does look freaking awesome. Kind of addicting actually!

I here that!!

Sorry for the delay, these are long overdue, but here they are, xFT pics with Spinners and Vibranting!

GolfClubs010.jpg

GolfClubs011.jpg

GolfClubs012.jpg

Many thanks must again go to Vibrant. These look so awesome!!

SHARP!

Nice! I like how they put the labels on as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Sweet looking wedges. I just got an email from Patrick and my putter should be shipping out today. Hoping for some advance pics and will post them if I get them.

those are, dare I say, hawt!

I knew you'd like them!!

I just showed them to Nerfny and was saying man those look great, just imagine them in flat black haha

They do look fantastic, I can't wait to see them first hand in May!

I just showed them to Nerfny and was saying man those look great, just imagine them in flat black haha

You've been hanging around OEM for too long! Hehe. Black would look awesome on them too. They have such a nice looking club head. Sky's pretty much the limit. If you're good, I'll let you take a few swings with them! Hehe

Good stuff 9I!

I'm pondering sending the daytona ghost in to vibrant. I'm thinking all white!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Good stuff 9I!

That would look sweet. What about the new Seemore? Some pearl white, or all black would be very nice.

That would look sweet. What about the new Seemore? Some pearl white, or all black would be very nice.

Maybe.....stuff like this is really not my cup of tea, but an all white putter has me tempted. A la poults!

Good stuff 9I!

I was so tempted to go that route, but was convinced not at the last minute. I think it'll look awesome, especially with a white grip too a la Poults!!

Flat black looks good with anything! I have another flat black coming back home soon.

That is great looking putter man!

TC I just went with the standard white on a wedge, it looks phenomenal dude. Not flat and not glossy, just perfect.

Just gotta decide on paint fill colors for my white steel putter and its off for a pimping detail.

I get my posting on the run

nice looking putter CB. I really like the white grip and ferrule

That's nice CB! Great job on the choices and great job Vibrant.

Awesome CB!! More great work courtesy of Vibrant!!

Thats a SLICK putter.

That is great looking putter man!

TC I just went with the standard white on a wedge, it looks phenomenal dude. Not flat and not glossy, just perfect.

Just gotta decide on paint fill colors for my white steel putter and its off for a pimping detail.

I get my posting on the run

nice looking putter CB. I really like the white grip and ferrule

That's nice CB! Great job on the choices and great job Vibrant.

Thanks guys! Now the question becomes what to send next doesn't it?

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a good holiday! Sorry We have been Missing here on the forum.

9i, thanks for the shout out! Im glad you are a 100% satisfied customer!

Thanks for the positive comments again everyone!

Breeze, We are happy you like your putter!! The Red is aways a good choice, especially with the red and white of the shaft/grip matching up with the alignment marks on the head. Great choice!

Yall keep designing them, and we'll keep building them!

Thanks everyone,
Willis

Great pics everyone. As someone who has had the pleasure to have met Willis and Patrick in person they are just as awesome as everyone say there are on here. I have enjoyed my dealings with them and the focus on customer service. There is no doubt in my mind that Vibrant Golf will continue to succeed as a wondeful company and a great friend to all THPers.

Great pics everyone. As someone who has had the pleasure to have met Willis and Patrick in person they are just as awesome as everyone say there are on here. I have enjoyed my dealings with them and the focus on customer service. There is no doubt in my mind that Vibrant Golf will continue to succeed as a wondeful company and a great friend to all THPers.

+1, I could not be happier with their work or their customer service, plus they have a canadian!

Back