TaylorMade R11 Driver in Ghost

JB......Do you think that TM will make an R11 3W ?

The rescue is actually pretty sexy too. Much like the adams super black

The Rescue 11 is intriguing to me as well. I didn't like the Rescue 09 because I thought the face was too tall. I really like the Adams stuff because the club seems smaller. I am fastinated by the Superlaunch 2.0 ghost though. I may give that one a whirl.

Is it weird that I don't like the white on the drive but do on the hybrid?

I too think the Rescue 11 is a sexy club.

You know, I am one to complain a lot about lack of options when it comes to getting fit for shafts and clubs. With that said, would anyone agree with me that if you can put a nice swing on the R11 and it feels good, maybe it's the best investment because of how easy it use to change shafts? I know the same can be said about the R9 models.

I've always said I didn't care for adjustability. However, it seems so easy to buy a shaft you want with an R9 adapter or just have some install the R9 adapter and you can switch the shaft yourself.

Seems much easier than traditional shaft changing like my Superfast. Anyone see where I'm coming from?

Edit: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?16144-The-SuperFast-Shaft-Situation

This is exactly what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Sounds like a few people need to have a fight between the R11 Rescue and the Mashie.

Sounds like a few people need to have a fight between the R11 Rescue and the Mashie.

For your consideration.... Rescue 11 with a C. Kua hybrid shaft.....?

Perhaps THP Demo Day.

For your consideration.... Rescue 11 with a C. Kua hybrid shaft.....?

Except you could buy 2 to 1 for the Mashie I believe if you reshafted the R11 Rescue with the C. Kua.

I just received an email from TM about pre-orders for the R11 are on Jan. 6th.

Perhaps THP Demo Day.

Except you could buy 2 to 1 for the Mashie I believe if you reshafted the R11 Rescue with the C. Kua.

Oh, I know. I was just throwing that out there for the sake of throwing it out there. I know it doesn't make much sense from a cost stand point, but I'm sure there would be poeple out there who would do it.

I just received an email from TM about pre-orders for the R11 are on Jan. 6th.

I got the same one. I think I'll hold off until after Demo Day.... Hehe

Thanks JB I will be on the pre-order list and give a review when I get it. Well the review will be indoors on the flightscope (20* here now), but I will give #'s compared to my supertri with the same shaft.

TM R11 Question

TM R11 Question

I'm really excited about this club, I was looking at the Taylormade website and under the specs it says that the head on the R11 is 440cc. If that is true then it will probably be like the R9 launch where they come out with it and then release an "R11 460" a while later.

Does this affect anyone's desire to get it when it is released? Just curious on people's thoughts.

merged with the R11 thread.

I'm really excited about this club, I was looking at the Taylormade website and under the specs it says that the head on the R11 is 440cc. If that is true then it will probably be like the R9 launch where they come out with it and then release an "R11 460" a while later.

Does this affect anyone's desire to get it when it is released? Just curious on people's thoughts.

I would have to try it first anyway to see how it worked for my swing. If the numbers were there, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. There were some key differences between the R9 and the ST that worked for different people.

Just informed that THP will have this in to test very shortly.

Awesome!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!! Wonder if it will be similar to your R9 drivers over the years?

Great news! Loving the idea of a 440c as well

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

As leary as I am about the all white, I want to try it out. If only I was a tester. Who can I write the check out to for a brib errrr...... donation to become a tester? (Not serious)

Golf Town has pricing up for the R11: $449.99 CAD. Hundred bucks more than the SuperTri. Not overly surprising to me. SuperTri was that much when it first came out.

Back