The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy lack of offense batman.

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

Where is the offence in this game, I never should have taken the over.

I think Al Michaels just said Darrelle Revis has no interceptions because he's so good he gets to take most of the game off.

Kevin

Bingo! The way this game has been going, that might be enough. Sheesh.

Kevin

And we have points!

Nice play. Just a little more of that by the colts will be great.

How overrated is Cromartie? He may be athletic, but not the crayon in the box. Zone coverage looks like it is over his head.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

How overrated is Cromartie? He may be athletic, but not the crayon in the box. Zone coverage looks like it is over his head.

He isn't THAT bad, esp for a #2 corner.

Btw, 312 is a great beer and there aren't many colts fans at the bar in Cleveland. Who would have guessed?

Hes less overrated than the guy on the other side.

I know its his 2nd year and all, but Sanchize has ABSOLUTELY regressed.

He has been terrible. Throwing flyers all day. He needs receivers that are nine feet tall.

Kevin

222241248-ad461fae28bb109fa6354bf4759b1424.4d2924b0-scaled.jpg

Hey, JB, did you hear Al say earlier that Revis doesn't have any interceptions this year because he's so good?

Kevin

Hey, JB, did you hear Al say earlier that Revis doesn't have any interceptions this year because he's so good?

Kevin

I loved that. Saying that its because they dont throw to him. Then why did Deon Sanders always have some? Nobody EVER threw his way and he usually got 2-5 a year.

That offense is so poorly designed that a developing QB has no choice but to regress.

That offense is so poorly designed that a developing QB has no choice but to regress.

I disagree strongly. With that running game, there should be progress but throwing behind WRs all game and 8 ft over their head is regression.

By the way, watching Manning at the line is like watching a good surgeon. 3rd and 9, he saw the blitz and moved to the run to the opposite side. Freaking brilliant.

I disagree strongly. With that running game, there should be progress but throwing behind WRs all game and 8 ft over their head is regression.

By the way, watching Manning at the line is like watching a good surgeon. 3rd and 9, he saw the blitz and moved to the run to the opposite side. Freaking brilliant.

I agree that running the ball should help, but it just seems like the receivers run bad routes or that the routes are designed poorly. And Sanchez is a terrible thrower of the ball, he does have a very hard time making NFL throws.

And Peyton is special with his knowledge at the line. I do enjoy how early he gets to the line, makes his read, and gets the play going.

Colts better be ready, because that running game is coming now. The way he's looked, there's no way Ryan can trust Sanchez.

Kevin

Colts better be ready, because that running game is coming now. The way he's looked, there's no way Ryan can trust Sanchez.

Kevin

Agreed and of course that is Indy's weakness. Could get very interesting.

Agreed and of course that is Indy's weakness. Could get very interesting.

They need this stop, then a TD and it's over.

Kevin

I have been VERY impressed with angerer this season. He is having a great year for a rookie linebacker

was that a pitch option?! In the NFL? Did my high school coach get a job with the Jets?

Another good game. Wish it were 34-33 instead of 14-13 but I can't have it all!

What an untimely penalty.

What a great acting job by the punter. Give him a Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back