The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had him beat, and Sanchez just missed it. Peyton Manning with 2 minute drill. Who ya got?

All they need is 3. I got Manning.

Kevin

Had him beat, and Sanchez just missed it. Peyton Manning with 2 minute drill. Who ya got?

I say they should let them score right away. That way they have a chance with about 1:50 left.

Either that or stop the run at some point.

I say they let them score right away. That way they have a chance with about 1:50 left.

But they have not been able to pass the ball all game, what changes now?

But they have not been able to pass the ball all game, what changes now?

Manning in the two minute drill. They are in field goal range now. Run the clock to nothing and kick with no time for the Jets to do anything.

I say they should let them score right away. That way they have a chance with about 1:50 left.

Either that or stop the run at some point.

I understand the theory of that, but in practice I do not see how it wins too many football games in real life.

50 yarder for Adam.

Good play using the time out by New York. That gives them a chance, hope it's enough.

So now we have the reverse! Will Sanchez go down the field and get 3 for the win?

Without a problem. Like JB with a wedge in his hands.

Kevin

I understand the theory of that, but in practice I do not see how it wins too many football games in real life.

It probably doesn't. And I figured the Colts would have been able to run some more time off.

So now we have the reverse! Will Sanchez go down the field and get 3 for the win?

Nope. Unless they get a huge run back.

Kevin

I have no faith in Dirty. But that kick off sure helped them.

Thank goodness they only need about 20 yards. Sanchez could get this done.

Oh thats RIGHT the Jets kicker is FOLK LOL LOL LOL

Thank goodness they only need about 20 yards. Sanchez could get this done.

Never doubt or question mediocrity.

Wow, who would have ever thought Edwards would make an AMAZING catch to give them a chance at the win on another pretty bad throw by Sanchez. Awesome catch.

Guess even the low scoring games can be exciting.

JETS WIN!

And now I'm 0-2 on my picks.

Crap.

Kevin

I guess Folk is no Buehler lol

Wow, what a gameday!

wow...I am completely amazed at how bad the Colts defense is/was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back