The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a .....

My DirecTV just took a dump on me, lost the game and most of my channels are just gone!!!

Son of a .....

My DirecTV just took a dump on me, lost the game and most of my channels are just gone!!!

Cable's still working. hehehe

Happy birthday from DirecTV!

It's gonna be a bloodbath here in PGH next week!

At least we have the other local team, KU getting ready to play Michigan in a few minutes.

DirecTv looking good here in Georgia. Maybe not so good tomorrow with the snow and ice expected. Good thing about living here is the weather should be good enought to play golf either Tuesday or Wednesday.

DirecTv looking good here in Georgia. Maybe not so good tomorrow with the snow and ice expected. Good thing about living here is the weather should be good enought to play golf either Tuesday or Wednesday.

It was an issue with one of my recievers, it shutdown on its own and when it rebooted the channels were all screwed up. I had to reset it again and everything is back to normal.

Oh cool, one scumbag gave another scumbag a special jersey. (Kobe/Vick)

Wow! Bishop must like dogs.

Kevin

Half way through the first quarter and I already need a new beer. Damn you Packers. I blame you for my cirrhosis.

Packer's running game!? I must be drunk.

In a nationwide poll, 100% of dogs surveyed prefer the Green Bay Packers.

Kevin

Charles Woodson is a better run stuffer than 40% of the linbackers in the NFL.

Clay Matthews. Like a junkyard dog.

Kevin

James Jones! WFT Mate!

Go Packers!

(I'm watching the KU game, getting updates thru MSN)

The Eagles look terrible so far.

Jared Bush got beat in the middle of the field?! That has never happened before.

This game feels like the Colts-Jets game last night... not a good thing for the GB fans in the house (and I'll count myself among them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back