Are Louis Oosthuizen & Lee Westwood twins?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
I was watching a little of Africa Open yesterday and Louis looked like a Westy twin with same sponsors and close to outfits you see him in. Ping, UPS, and even pink shirt. Well you can tell them apart really quick when one looks like Shrek. Well Louis does wear sunglasses.

And one did win a MAJOR though..... just for TC :laughing:

Did they both have white pants? Also, Louis' moobs haven't quite developed to Westwood proportions yet.

Louis did have white pants on! :D

Getty-Images-Sport

Check the guy on far left posing. Sandals and daisy dukes with kneehigh tan lines. SEXY!

Don't get TC started on this one :deadhorse:.. He will change his avatar to Louis Oosthuizen :glasses-cool:

They both look stupid with all those ads on their clothes. I'm all for reping your sponsors but when you have logos all over your clothes from different companies I think it looks cheap and tacky. Wear your hat, and a sposored clothing line and even a bag from a bank or whatever but leave other logos off your shirts.

I agree...like Nascar drivers

+1 on the walking billboards...

They both look stupid with all those ads on their clothes. I'm all for reping your sponsors but when you have logos all over your clothes from different companies I think it looks cheap and tacky. Wear your hat, and a sposored clothing line and even a bag from a bank or whatever but leave other logos off your shirts.

I agree, but how do you say no to a sponsor when they have a big check in their hand with your name on it?

haha, nice little dig there JD. i like louis, i think he's an outstanding young fella. i don't care about all the sponsorships all over the guys, i don't pay much attention to it. i know if i were in their position, i'd do the same.

Back