Who is everyone pulling for in the NCAA championship game tonight?

War Eagle.

5 in a row for the SEC, read 'em and weep.

Cam Newton just made me throw up on my keyboard. He can believe in god and profess those beliefs, but even god knows he's a cheater.

Congrats to Auburn. Five straight titles for the SEC!

And, two straight years the Heisman winner and National Champion has come from the Iron Bowl!

Congrats to Auburn! Although that 3rd quarter was pretty rough to watch

I was wanting to see OT, since none of the Big 12 was there I didn't care who won.

Just ragging you MO, it's getting late over here on the east coast, after midnight, so we'll see you good folks later.

Good game. Both teams played their hearts out and the Ducks never gave up. I have to give them credit for hanging tough and never giving up. Congrats to Auburn Univ as National Champs but go Georgia Bulldogs next season!!!

Congrats to Auburn. Five straight titles for the SEC!

And, two straight years the Heisman winner and National Champion has come from the Iron Bowl!

Cam is only holding onto the Heisman for a little while, ala Reggie Bush

Well dang. Hate it for the ducks, they never gave up but someone's gotta come up short.

Time to break out the Orange and blue jello shots

Please see above.

Ok, you can rephrase it as "Best Player in the Country" if you like. If they take the trophy, that's fine. If he gets caught, he gets caught. I don't condone it, but you're opening up a whole new can of worms if you want to get into how many players around the country get paid but just aren't exposed.

I'm not even an Auburn fan, but Cam is hands down the best player in the country. And, fact still remains the National Champs and Heisman Trophy winner (at this point) have come from the Iron Bowl two years in a row. And the SEC has won 5 straight titles.

Ok, you can rephrase it as "Best Player in the Country" if you like. If they take the trophy, that's fine. If he gets caught, he gets caught. I don't condone it, but you're opening up a whole new can of worms if you want to get into how many players around the country get paid but just aren't exposed.

I'm not even an Auburn fan, but Cam is hands down the best player in the country. And, fact still remains the National Champs and Heisman Trophy winner (at this point) have come from the Iron Bowl two years in a row. And the SEC has won 5 straight titles.

Thank you! Congratulations Auburn Tigers!

Back