Happy Holidays To Someone Special

Beautiful car GG! Way to go JB! Was it a green grass purchase?

I dont know what that means. Other than it was not purchased at a country club pro shop.

WOW!! JB, that is so sweet & a really excellent Christmas present!

GG, I guess we're taking your car to the club on Wednesday, huh? :)

I dont know what that means. Other than it was not purchased at a country club pro shop.
That's what I meant. :)

I'm big on detailing my car. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow for the wax job.

GG came back from her first day in the new car with a big smile on her face and just said "I love my new car".

I then put on a nice layer of sealant followed by a glowing layer of Pinnacle Carnuba. The pearl white really pops now.

I'm bragging now, look at that shine.

44cf65e5-47d0-f3e8.jpg

if you need any detailing done, you know where to reach me. pinstriping is my specialty. lol

awesome car guys! Congrats! Now GG can say 'get outta da way!' in style!!!!

Wow after this I guess I can't yell at Dean for going over board at Christmas.:smirk: Nice car!!! Congrats!!!

Put a massive THP deca/vinyll on it. Wrap the car, THP Style. SethO could work up a pretty mighty design I am sure

Last edited:
Spent the full morning on Saturday getting this car looking good and nicely protected.

Started out with a rinseless wash.
Then put on a product that is called Klasse All in One (it is a cleaner/polish/sealant) all in one
Then followed that up with a product that I really like as a sealant (making sure to do wheels, windows, etc)
Then put some nice shine on the tires
Then last a quick Carnuba Wax over the top

This baby looks so good right now.

Come on dude don't tease, show off that hard work. I can appreciate the amount of elbow grease that goes into a great detail having helped a friend get his detail shop up and running.

Spent the full morning on Saturday getting this car looking good and nicely protected.

Started out with a rinseless wash.
Then put on a product that is called Klasse All in One (it is a cleaner/polish/sealant) all in one
Then followed that up with a product that I really like as a sealant (making sure to do wheels, windows, etc)
Then put some nice shine on the tires
Then last a quick Carnuba Wax over the top

This baby looks so good right now.

Come on dude don't tease, show off that hard work. I can appreciate the amount of elbow grease that goes into a great detail having helped a friend get his detail shop up and running.

I actually didn't take any. Im going to do one more layer of carnuba this weekend, so I will take a couple then.

I actually didn't take any. Im going to do one more layer of carnuba this weekend, so I will take a couple then.

I'm so jealous.... I nice bright, clean car...... while mine looks like it was "thanks'd" all over it. Over a foot of snow over the weekend, and now a deep freeze. By baby's not getting clean for a long time..... :crying:

When I lived up north, I even handled with more care. A new sealant almost every week kept that baby looking good through the winter. But in FL, I can get by with just a wash every week or so and a full detail a 4 times a year.

When I lived up north, I even handled with more care. A new sealant almost every week kept that baby looking good through the winter. But in FL, I can get by with just a wash every week or so and a full detail a 4 times a year.

Somehow, I don't think your definition of "north" is the same as mine..... :D

It's -2*F here right now and will be as cold as -20*F here by the end of the week. There's no chance of washing my car. I'm all for it believe me, I love a nice clean car, but with the weather we've had, it's impossible.

Im so proud of GG and her new car. She has been keeping it spotless and the car just looks great. Going to put another layer of wax on it this weekend as we are going to have some nice weather.

Nice weather! Come up here, everybody has a white car right now!

Back