Anybody have any experience with this website?

I want to add one thing about 3balls. It has been WIDELY reported on many internet forums about their shill bidding practices (driving their own price up). I have never bought from them, nor buying on ebay, but it has been said by HUNDREDS of people around the net.

wow that is very good to know JB, very very shady to say the least and they will not get my biz

most car dealers do the same thing with ebay autos. make you think that you're gonna get a cheap bid in, but some guy who's at the dealership is just bidding against you....pretty scummy tactics really. just don't offer an auction, i don't get it.

oh I'm sure it goes on alot in all auctions to some extent, but they must be pretty blatant about it for so many people to have commented on it

I want to add one thing about 3balls. It has been WIDELY reported on many internet forums about their shill bidding practices (driving their own price up). I have never bought from them, nor buying on ebay, but it has been said by HUNDREDS of people around the net.

If I buy from them on ebay I usually do Buy It Now(if its a good price) because of this report. The CG12 I bought from them earlier in the year was "like new" for 49.99 with Free Shipping...arrived at my house the next day beacuse I am within overnight shipping for ground service.

Globalgolf.com appears to be legit too. I have no personal experience but came really close to buying my irons from them. They have some awesome prices on open box stuff...

Globalgolf.com appears to be legit too. I have no personal experience but came really close to buying my irons from them. They have some awesome prices on open box stuff...

Globalgolf is legit.

Agreed! Open Box stuff is better than new! ;) because it usually is new. I got a driver from them that was open box... $150 less than "new" and it was still in shrink wrap.

yeah I know...I am really regretting not pulling the trigger on those open box irons...

Aside from the price, how are they working for you China?
Oh I love them! Its just eating away at me that I could have got basically brand new open box for $50 bux more...

Good to hear. I've had the same regrets before, but at least you had a little peace-of-mind.

well yeah thats why I got them from cally preowned. I was paranoid of getting fakes. Oh well...

if your going to order from ebay here is a good member. over 4600 feedback all 100 percent, its where i ordered my irons from. i got a number from them and called the guy directly, everything is authentic. my irons shipped in the factory taylormade box, they order directly from the factories and then sell them... and also global golf is awesome, i bought a hybrid and my ghost putter from them. very legit store..

ebay member is garagesale golf
http://shop.ebay.com/garagesalegolf/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I know this thread is old but check out this place the op was talkin about today lol.

haahaha Owned indeed.

Yah getting the feds sicked on you is never good.

Speaking of GlobalGolf did anyone happen to catch this pic on their site? What is the iron with the white sole? R11 iron? looks like it says Burner tho...

taylormade-price-reductons-gg-v.jpg

Speaking of GlobalGolf did anyone happen to catch this pic on their site? What is the iron with the white sole? R11 iron? looks like it says Burner tho...

taylormade-price-reductons-gg-v.jpg

Thats the burner 2.0 iron. Its not white, its chrome. Looks white in that picture though.

taylormade-burner-irons_t620.jpg

Probably the Burner 1.0 and some bad lighting or flash effect...

Burner_1.0_Back__56578_zoom.jpg

i'm assuming this site is far from legit as well...

www.cheapgolfclubsshop.com

i love the attempt at coherent English in their About Us...

"Welcome to cheapgolfclubsshop.com and we are so happy that we can provide the best Cheap Golf Clubs Store for your need. Hotsalegolf is a unique online Cheap Golf Clubs Store includes many brands of golf clubs for sale, which come from Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist, Nike, Mizuno and so on. In category, we offer golf drivers, golf irons, golf fariway, golf putters for sale with affordable price. Here, you can take the chance to enjoy yourself in choosing the golf clubs you like, and free shipping for each order. Besides, golf wholesale is allowed at this site, doing this you can get more discount. If any question or good suggestion, you can tell us by live help or email, and our service staff will be happy to get message from you any time. Anyway, we hope you like stay here."

Back