Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

sorry just found out from another golfer not to mention titleist im sorry jb i just made up all of my post .yes i am a golf freak hit and read everthing i can about golf thats how i ended up on here . jb if ur ever in indiana look me up and we will c if im lieing we can play a round or u can call golf plus in evansville.

sorry just found out from another golfer not to mention titleist im sorry jb i just made up all of my post .yes i am a golf freak hit and read everthing i can about golf thats how i ended up on here . jb if ur ever in indiana look me up and we will c if im lieing we can play a round or u can call golf plus in evansville.

Nobody is calling you out. LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. I said its GREAT that you found a driver giving statistics that are not common. I think that is wonderful. Take a deep breath, relax, and be glad that you are getting such great stats.

Second, we all get together EVERY year at the THP Demo Day and Golf Outing. Please do come and join us. I would love to have you there, you would have a blast.

I edited your post to remove the phone number for safety reasons.

OEM or chunkylover or anyone else, with the recent revelations concerning the ASP on the R11 driver, what makes the adjustability on the 910 different? I mean, how do they keep the loft and face angle seperate for adjustability?

Full launch numbers if possible.

SS, Spin, launch, the whole nine yards if you have it.

When we tried it again a bunch of those varried by shaft
SS: 93 to 100
Spin: 2800 to 3500
Launch: 10 to 14
Carry: 215 to 236, total distance was about 245ish

here is how the adjustments work for the 910. You have two rings, one is A,B,C and D and the other 1,2,3 and 4.

910d.jpg

the only problem I see with this club is there is a chance to get an STD

here is how the adjustments work for the 910. You have two rings, one is A,B,C and D and the other 1,2,3 and 4.

910d.jpg

That's amazing! What exactly does the lie do again? So unlike the R11 for fade and draw its not opening the club face but rather tilting it up or down?

That's amazing! What exactly does the lie do again? So unlike the R11 for fade and draw its not opening the club face but rather tilting it up or down?

I find it pretty impressive and not the least gimmicky. But not sure I can answer that though. I guess, the lie adjustments are for the more fade or more draw and the loft for more degrees of said loft. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me. I can buy the 9.5* driver and adjust it to 11* or 8*. Open or closed.

I find it pretty impressive and not the least gimmicky. But not sure I can answer that though. I guess, the lie adjustments are for the more fade or more draw and the loft for more degrees of said loft. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me. I can buy the 9.5* driver and adjust it to 11* or 8*. Open or closed.

I find this more intriguing than the R11. For one it's titleists first shot at adjustable drivers, I can't expect titleist to release another driver anytime soon, and I actually tried this driver the other day and it is actually a pretty short driver which I love the feel of. I can't give any response to feel though because I couldn't even get the ball to the simulator, I kept skying it and hitting the roof. It was emberassing.

I find this more intriguing than the R11. For one it's titleists first shot at adjustable drivers, I can't expect titleist to release another driver anytime soon, and I actually tried this driver the other day and it is actually a pretty short driver which I love the feel of. I can't give any response to feel though because I couldn't even get the ball to the simulator, I kept skying it and hitting the roof. It was emberassing.

Whoa, what was going on there lol? Were you still hopped up on drugs from the wisdom teeth thing? haha

Whoa, what was going on there lol? Were you still hopped up on drugs from the wisdom teeth thing? haha

Who knows OEM, I just didn't even have a swing.. I went through a lot of changes this past year and I guess I just forgot how to swing. I'm just looking forward to re-testing all these when I can hit a ball.

Who knows OEM, I just didn't even have a swing.. I went through a lot of changes this past year and I guess I just forgot how to swing. I'm just looking forward to re-testing all these when I can hit a ball.

I see. Im assuming its winter there too, so for me thats when I tinker with the grip and my swing. But not being able to hit the range kind of screws it up a bit.

I will also add that the adjustments on the 910 are more subtle. Like I think Nike says you can adjust something like 50 yards or something. The 910 is not going to change a hook to a slice. I have really enjoyed testing the 910 out and once I can get a round in I am going to put a review up. It's a heck of a driver with the right shaft. With the wrong shaft it's awful

I will also add that the adjustments on the 910 are more subtle. Like I think Nike says you can adjust something like 50 yards or something. The 910 is not going to change a hook to a slice. I have really enjoyed testing the 910 out and once I can get a round in I am going to put a review up. It's a heck of a driver with the right shaft. With the wrong shaft it's awful

How is the feel on these chunky? I found the 909's to be very dull with not a great sound either, I felt like I was almost playing a wooden driver. has that changed at all?

The feel is my favorite part about this driver. To me it feels like the ball jumps off the face with this. To me it feels just like my old Callaway Hawkeye driver which I loved. Now I don't think this driver has given me any distance but I do think my accuracy will improve this year. The sound is fantastic as well. I know it's not the favorite of everyone here but I am really enjoying this club right now. Granted I have not been able to play a round yet. Hoping for one this weekend

Edit: More direct answer is that I found the feel of the 910 to be vastly superior to the 909.

The feel is my favorite part about this driver. To me it feels like the ball jumps off the face with this. To me it feels just like my old Callaway Hawkeye driver which I loved. Now I don't think this driver has given me any distance but I do think my accuracy will improve this year. The sound is fantastic as well. I know it's not the favorite of everyone here but I am really enjoying this club right now. Granted I have not been able to play a round yet. Hoping for one this weekend

Edit: More direct answer is that I found the feel of the 910 to be vastly superior to the 909.

Thanks for you input.. as far as the adjustability.. is it just hands down awesome?

Full launch numbers if possible.

SS, Spin, launch, the whole nine yards if you have it.

Righty then so take two. The numbers I posted earlier were from 2 months ago (before serious gym and yoga time). Tried the 910 again tonight switching between the RIP and Kai'li (aftermarket) and the D3 head.

SS: 103 to 108
Launch: 9 to 17
Spin: 2850 to 3600 (this one's all on my attack angle as I got tired)
Distance: 230 to 245 carry, maybe 8 yards roll out tops

You dont have ball speed or smash factor by any chance do you?
Righty then so take two. The numbers I posted earlier were from 2 months ago (before serious gym and yoga time). Tried the 910 again tonight switching between the RIP and Kai'li (aftermarket) and the D3 head.

SS: 103 to 108
Launch: 9 to 17
Spin: 2850 to 3600 (this one's all on my attack angle as I got tired)
Distance: 230 to 245 carry, maybe 8 yards roll out tops

Ball speed was between 143 to 160
Smash was something in the 1.39 to 1.48

Something seems a little off ST. I would expect more yardage with that SS

Something seems a little off ST. I would expect more yardage with that SS

I don't know CL, when I demo'd this club I was getting an avg. of 106 mph ss, around 2400 rpm's, and was only carrying it around 240 myself. My launch angle was around 9* though and if I had time to tinker with settings or shafts maybe I could've gotten that launch angle up a bit, resulting in some more carry distance.

Back