TaylorMade Golf Accessories for 2011 Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a cool video from the PGA Show that we shot with TaylorMade Golf talking about the latest from their accessories line. Golf bags, hats, gloves, etc...

I'd rock that white stand bag in a New York minute. Of course, I'd have to have the R11 driver and the new TP CB's to put in there now wouldn't I?

I'm sensing a Dustin Johnson cap in my future..... :D

All those folks who complained that TM didn't offer the "DJ" hat, and boom! here it is, right here in this video. It's a sharp hat, I may have to look into one.

I could be a Taylormade staffer. I like their attire and accessories.

The bag and gloves are exciting. I just hope the bag is under 200.

yeah, I think I will have to snag up one of those sessy hats!

The bag and gloves are exciting. I just hope the bag is under 200.

Did you prefer the white or the black bag? I thought both looked great. I much prefer a simple bag than one that's busy. I dig that white one a ton!

I am a huge fan of the white, just not the club dividers. but thats just personal preferences and pickiness.

I can only imagine how dirty I'd get a white bag. I can barely keep a white hat clean and it stays on my head the whole round. I'd give it two weeks before I had it a nice shade of tan from dust and dirt.

Lovin' that DJ hat, just don't think I have enough "cool" factor to pull off a high profile.

I will have that hat. Good presentation on this one!

That white fitted Penta/R11 hat is super, but I'd have to wash the silly thing after every time out.

Back