What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Patty at blind9 my Pops will be receiving an M3 once they ship. He loved the ballflight when I was hitting it and he is gonna love having the Mashie in his bag. He has a 3w at 15* and I'm sure the M3 is going to be the perfect gap. He has another hybrid at 24 or 26. We chatted a bit about it. I'm so excited for him to put it into play. He hardly changes gear but as soon as I heard he was looking at adding another hybrid.. POW!

Just fun to see him taking a look at the new gear. He got a 3w last year which was at least 6-7 years (probably more) in the making. He played the Titleist DT or HP2 from Costco for the longest time. Years I think. Whatever ball was there he played. He found a Penta our last round and I had convinced him to give it a go. He was hooked! I gave him my last 2 lol. I'm sorry for rambling but I'm just so damn excited because he never changes and to have him change is awesome. Also speaks to the Mashie.

Thank you Patty for the wonderful interaction. Definitely loving the customer service from Blind9. Perfect partner for THP.

great story... i wish my dad could still play

You know I took it for granted for awhile to be honest. Especially during my college days. I take any chance I can to play with the dude. I used to get so nervous and my play was horrid. One day it just clicked and it's where I'm most comfortable on the course.

great story... i wish my dad could still play

A new frogger brush for my bag because mine got lost somewhere :crying: Those cheap plastic things don't stay put!! Those brushes aren't cheap either...

New Adidas 4.0's for less than 100$ shipped

Ebay but through Rockbottom golf, they have the chocolate brown and the white/red for 69.99$

thats a sweet deal there.

Scored a Nickent Tour Prototype MP/01 with head cover still in plastic at the Schamburg, IL Golf Show last weekend. Price? $25USD Thank you, thank you very much.

Done pondering... Mashie M3 83 for me.

Scored a Nickent Tour Prototype MP/01 with head cover still in plastic at the Schamburg, IL Golf Show last weekend. Price? $25USD Thank you, thank you very much.

Very nice snag.

Let's just say Blind9 is getting me for a third time, but not for a mashie this time...

I think you're gonna love it Spankster!

I think so holmes. I was getting the itch on the course yesterday and today I scratched it. Can't wait for it to get here!

I think so holmes. I was getting the itch on the course yesterday and today I scratched it. Can't wait for it to get here!

And why the 83? Did you hit the 59g at the outing?

Lol. It's probably the best club ever.

And why the 83? Did you hit the 59g at the outing?

Hit the 59 and the 83 was more fit for my specs on what the TMPL fitter suggested (and she hasn't swayed me wrong yet). When I hit the 59 it was only on the range and it was wonderful. I'm afraid that was more a honeymoon type love though and in the long term I think this would've suited my game more.

Hit the 59 and the 83 was more fit for my specs on what the TMPL fitter suggested (and she hasn't swayed me wrong yet). When I hit the 59 it was only on the range and it was wonderful. I'm afraid that was more a honeymoon type love though and in the long term I think this would've suited my game more.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts... I have an inkling that I'm goign to have to spring for the 83 instead of the 59.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back