Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

High School Logo on a golf ball. I think it's sweet!

Spaceman_Spiffs takes the cake on the funniest avatar EVER!!! OMG, I laughed so hard when I saw it

New Avatar because I just know these bad boys are going to be in my hands very soon!

New Avatar because I just know these bad boys are going to be in my hands very soon!

why you think it will be the MC's or are you just hoping.I am hoping for those as well

why you think it will be the MC's or are you just hoping.I am hoping for those as well

I am hoping for MC or CB's. Either will do just fine. The MB's would be a bit much for me even on my very best days.

Love the new avatar and sig!

I'm thinking I will be getting the MC's

I am hoping for MC or CB's. Either will do just fine. The MB's would be a bit much for me even on my very best days.

Either or for me too. The MB's would be useless in my hands haha

Toddo is a name given to me by friends...One of these days, will add a picture or something.

I like it young Thainer.

Time to rep my dog as an avatar

updated it with one of the items I'm testing now

Juice = college nickname that evolved into all purpose nickname
14 = lucky number
avatar = the 'angry eye' of the Pittsburgh Penguins logo (LGP!)

My user name I just made up with the initials TW as they are mine and the shoot67 is my low round thus far in my amateur career. The avatar is just a picture from the Tiger Woods EASports video game that I always liked. Tiger's my favorite player so it has a double meaning you could say.... with the TW. Other then that I change the avatar from time to time with other Tiger pics.

New avatar done.

Finally that flipping Escalade is gone! Thank you Morgan Cup!!!

I only keep avatars about relevant topics and shooting 75s on Sunday is not as relevant as the Morgan Cup.

Back