THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is missing the space bar a call to bring out the Canadian card? :D

But back on topic, I am eagerly awaiting the big announcement!!

Im not going to lie, Im worried that I might miss the signup for this because itll go so fast

Can I sign up to be David Feherty?

damn, Jb just teasing us again!

I am pretty pumped about this announcement. I do have an inclination of the format and the cutting edge of this event but the details I am not so sure about, so I'm highly anticipating the details.

I am pretty pumped about this announcement. I do have an inclination of the format and the cutting edge of this event but the details I am not so sure about, so I'm highly anticipating the details.

If JB wasn't teasing everyone enough, TC has to set in a poke the bear some more.

If JB wasn't teasing everyone enough, TC has to set in a poke the bear some more.
:eyepoke: I am going to go out on a limb and say this is the most highly anticipated announcement I've seen on THP.

:eyepoke: I am going to go out on a limb and say this is the most highly anticipated announcement I've seen on THP.

As it should be. I don't want to cast a shadow over the outing, but what's coming will literally blow you guys away. Just be prepared to deal with the look you get from your wives when they hear you scream like a little girl.

As it should be. I don't want to cast a shadow over the outing, but what's coming will literally blow you guys away. Just be prepared to deal with the look you get from your wives when they hear you scream like a little girl.

Or the look that follows it when you try to get permission to fly to florida again.

hmm... This is going to be one heck of an announcement.

JB is making an exception to the "no out-of-state" outing rule and got us all onto Augusta National?!?!
I fully expect an incredible venue, OEM/Company support, and a schedule full of ritz and glamor (I hear that THP throws a MEAN cocktail party).

I'd say our wives/significant others are getting used to the little girl screams coming from us due to THP announcements already. This one may just be higher pitched than usual.

I cannot take this anticipation much longer.. I just can't do it!!

I'm on edge just waiting to hear the details, and hope to possibly be apart of it! Nevertheless, it will be great to watch!!

JB, when you say others that are not one of the "16" can come be apart of it, does that mean that we could be a spectator at this EXCITEMENT? :joy:

I'm beyond excited to see what this one is. I've got the butterflies lol.

I cannot take this anticipation much longer.. I just can't do it!!

I'm on edge just waiting to hear the details, and hope to possibly be apart of it! Nevertheless, it will be great to watch!!

JB, when you say others that are not one of the "16" can come be apart of it, does that mean that we could be a spectator at this EXCITEMENT? :joy:

We dont want to give up too much of the news until we have all of our T's crossed and I's dotted, but it is safe to say that the event will be open for 16 golfers to compete in, however people might want to make the journey to watch and be a part of the festivities regardless of whether they are competing or not.

Or the look that follows it when you try to get permission to fly to florida again.

I took care of this before hand, so when the announcement is made I can go right ahead and sign up. I'm trying to be proactive so I don't miss out!

I agree that the buzz for this is much higher than the Outing. Some of that though is due to the speculation being brought up as we don't know all the details. Best way to get people excited is to drop subtle hints like JB and TC are doing. May I say it is working perfectly, but at the cost of all of us wondering what the big announcement will actually be about. C'mon JB, you've got to tell us!!!

We dont want to give up too much of the news until we have all of our T's crossed and I's dotted, but it is safe to say that the event will be open for 16 golfers to compete in, however people might want to make the journey to watch and be a part of the festivities regardless of whether they are competing or not.

those that are not competing will also be able to play on the same course though, no?

those that are not competing will also be able to play on the same course though, no?

I believe so TC. The details are not ironed out yet, but they would be able to enjoy golf, that is for sure.

I think that would be just as much fun really. this is shall I say.....EPIC!!

Even if I'm holding that score sign or caddying (provided there is either) I want to be there. This sounds like an amazing experience and I have no idea what the full details are. I can see the look now, but it's so worth it haha.

I believe so TC. The details are not ironed out yet, but they would be able to enjoy golf, that is for sure.

You can caddy for me any day of the week yoccos
Even if I'm holding that score sign or caddying (provided there is either) I want to be there. This sounds like an amazing experience and I have no idea what the full details are. I can see the look now, but it's so worth it haha.

Can you tell when next week the big announcement will be made? Or is it still a bit up in the air?

Great point Yoccos- that would be a lot of fun too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back