AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

Do you think his swing is any less hideous when he's not on tv? I mean the guy looks like he's having fun, and he's certainly playing to the crowd and entertaining him, but his swing makes Barkley's look good.

But, he's an 18 handicap and I was just joking about earlier in this thread.

My guys are T12, T12, T21, T40, T40, four guys below the cut line and one W/D. Adds up to 73rd!

At least Duval isn't in last place!

Spoiler
Jamie Lovemark is. Sorry, TC, hehehe.

...you do know he just had his left hip replaced ?

Doesn't matter, I doubt I'll watch another Haney Project regardless of who is on it.

Spoiler
Subject to change without notice, depending on who she is, haha.

Doesn't matter, I doubt I'll watch another Haney Project regardless of who is on it.

Spoiler
Subject to change without notice, depending on who she is, haha.

I'll watch again if Rush gets a brain implant !

66th place after round one. Only $1.5 million behind!

Scoring averages for Round 1

72.4423 - SH - PAR 72
72.4615 - PB - PAR 72
70.7059 - MP - PAR 70

...you do know he just had his left hip replaced ?

If you're talking about Berman, he wasn't any better before the surgery. And that doesn't give him the right to throw a ball out of a bunker. If you're not going to respect the game, especially on national tv, during a real tournament, DON'T PLAY. He's just a no-class hack who shouldn't have the privlage to play in a pro-am. 18 handicap my azz.

prob because everyone knows he stinks already so it's expected. and he's on tv to begin with so he's got no excuses.

Why is nobody defending Chris Berman for being under pressure playing on TV with everyone watching?

Today, Joseph Bramlett is going to make his move, I feel it!

Doesn't look like I need to worry about finding a picture of Duval's back THIS week! haha

Doesn't look like I need to worry about finding a picture of Duval's back THIS week! haha

He can still rally today.... maybe.... man, why did I pick him???

Steve Marino is -1 after 1.

Paddy is 2 under thru 3

Heck, even Duval is -1 so far. Maybe there's hope yet.

NO WAY! first after the first round.
Now I'll be heading dow south again. But it feels good on top :act-up:

Good luck to all

+100. With that awful swing and short game he looks more like a 28+ - another vanity handicap. The GC coverage is not good as usual and why we do have to watch so much of him when there is so much else to see

If you're talking about Berman, he wasn't any better before the surgery. And that doesn't give him the right to throw a ball out of a bunker. If you're not going to respect the game, especially on national tv, during a real tournament, DON'T PLAY. He's just a no-class hack who shouldn't have the privlage to play in a pro-am. 18 handicap my azz.

Play is underway!

Interesting how tough the courses seemed to play yesterday. I'm sure most of us are rooting for DJ and Phil to get their stuff together. I would love to see Duval and Snedecker make some good stuff happen today.

Play is underway!

Interesting how tough the courses seemed to play yesterday. I'm sure most of us are rooting for DJ and Phil to get their stuff together. I would love to see Duval and Snedecker make some good stuff happen today.

I picked snedecker for the DJ contest and I hope he makes a run, but he really has a ways to go

I picked snedecker for the DJ contest and I hope he makes a run, but he really has a ways to go

ooops! No bag for you, lol

I picked Marino, so I'm pretty happy right now.

I would like to see Gay step it up as well. Right now he is even but I am still waiting to see that lethal approach game he has pan out

Back