AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

I'm with you and need Watney, Harrington and Holmes to come through, but good luck on that one.

I need Furyk, Johnson and Snedeker to turn it on. They are each on a different course today.

I need Furyk, Johnson and Snedeker to turn it on. They are each on a different course today.

Sorry buddy, but I think DJ, Furyk and Sned are out of this one. I have two of them and they are killing me as well.

Sorry buddy, but I think DJ, Furyk and Sned are out of this one. I have two of them and they are killing me as well.

I'm thinking DJ has a shot, but even if he misses the cut, only two people didn't take him so he's about as much of a wash as there is anyway.

Hopefully Furyk can make it. Looks like Snedeker is toast.

I'm thinking DJ has a shot, but even if he misses the cut, only two people didn't take him so he's about as much of a wash as there is anyway.

I hadn't thought of that, almost everyone had DJ, lol. Snedeker and Atwal really let me down. The tough part is Atwal seems to do well in every other tournament, so next week he should be on, haha

That's my big regret this week, I replaced Marino with Snedeker on my list just before I finalized it. Oh well, I still enjoy just watching golf for the golf. :confused2:

The big question for the day is does John Daly have an 80 in him? He's gone from 71 to 77 so he's going the right direction.

I think he's got an 80 in him, if the round starts going bad he will just start watching "real housewives of..." on his tv and give up.

DJ isn't doing much so far, +1 thru 3.

I would love to see an 80 from Daly. J.B. is +4 already today? I did horrible in the fantasy.

Daly is -2 thru 3 holes. He needs to step it up if he's going to achieve the goal!

I just turned it on. That HAD to be Bill Murray with the hat!

Nice cap on Drew Brees.

I'm not sure who that was with the pants, but my first thought was that he should have been Daly's partner.

I can't stand that so much of the coverage goes to celebrities. This is Pebble, it needs to be a tourney that doesn't have a pro am.

Anyway, this is 3 days in a row that I've been in the top couple of spots in the fantasy standings, and I don't like it. I'm waiting for the floor to fall out from under me.

I can't stand that so much of the coverage goes to celebrities. This is Pebble, it needs to be a tourney that doesn't have a pro am.

Anyway, this is 3 days in a row that I've been in the top couple of spots in the fantasy standings, and I don't like it. I'm waiting for the floor to fall out from under me.

Dude, it has to be this way. It's been this way since 1937!

I hate to point this out, but Bill Murray is playing better golf than several of my fantasy pro picks. Ughh

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I hate to point this out, but Bill Murray is playing better golf than several of my fantasy pro picks. Ughh

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

That blast out of the sand was pretty damn good.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Vijay finally playing like the Vijay we have come to know!

Hey OEM, I see your team dropping ever so slightly.

Vijay finally playing like the Vijay we have come to know!

Hey OEM, I see your team dropping ever so slightly.

Am I on the last page with JB yet?

Where the hell is Marino? I have yet to see him hit a shot. I'm tired of bill Murray already. This format just sucks.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I am about as average as you can be this week. 63rd out of 124.

I wish I had picked that well Smallie.

I'm not completely sure how this works.. how do the guys like DA play the Pro-am and compete in the actual tournament.

And man I LOVE Kevin Costner. He must have done a ton of work filming Tin Cup because his swing is a bit worse in real life.

I'm not completely sure how this works.. how do the guys like DA play the Pro-am and compete in the actual tournament.

And man I LOVE Kevin Costner. He must have done a ton of work filming Tin Cup because his swing is a bit worse in real life.

It's best ball. But the pro is playing his game, not doing anything stupid.

Back