Top 10 Best Dressed on Tour

you guys do realize that the top 10 list was for the PGA Tour right? hehe

you guys do realize that the top 10 list was for the PGA Tour right? hehe

Shoot; there goes half my list. The whole timberlake thing threw me for a loop.

There is no way I can count to 10 with this. My top 2:

1 VJ
2 Tiger

Re. Tiger: I wouldn't mind to see the red shirt go on final round days, but perhaps it is too late for that...

I like the look of Tiger's tops, and this season I have really loved the colors I just had that they are cotton. You can see him sweating through his shirt.

How come John Daly was left off the list!!!:confused2::laughing:

Here is our list, as I said we are a little bias...

1.Brian Gay
2.Eric Axley
3.Justin Hicks
4.Bubba Dickerson
5.Dale Whitnell
6.Jeff Ritter
7.Chan Song
8.Steve Lebrun
9.Justin Timberlake's Shorts at Mirimichi Opening
10.Joe Don Rooney

Honourable mentions
1.Ben Crane - sometimes
2.John Elway
3.Peter Gallagher

You left couldbeu off your list...

I noticed Kuchar was too...
I like the look of Tiger's tops, and this season I have really loved the colors I just had that they are cotton. You can see him sweating through his shirt.

I noticed Kuchar was too...

I just don't understand why that has to happen. With all the amazing advances in clothing technology I don't understand why they don't wear shirts that are mositure wicking. I can undersand if you don't like the real tech feeling materials but they even have more cotton feeling moisture wicking material. I would think the guys would be more comfortable if they have more breathable clothing.

they need to read my review on moisture wicking shirts to realize what they're missing out on lol
I just don't understand why that has to happen. With all the amazing advances in clothing technology I don't understand why they don't wear shirts that are mositure wicking. I can undersand if you don't like the real tech feeling materials but they even have more cotton feeling moisture wicking material. I would think the guys would be more comfortable if they have more breathable clothing.

I don't have a top ten, but Tiger is almost always dressed to the nines.

I don't have a top ten, but Tiger is almost always dressed to the nines.

The problem with Tiger is that he wears terrible pants. Indeed, I swear he wears the same ones he wore in the US Amateur. He sure makes his shirts look good though.

some people just swear by cotton. i don't get it but they are out there.

With so many people new out here and so many conversations about golf apparel, I thought I would bump this one up.

1) Tiger Woods (Still top because he looks classy professional and defines the Nike Golf symbol. Funny how he looks classy and professional but is far from it personally)
2) Rickie Fowler (Yes his colors can be over the top but pulls it off)
3) Ian Poulter (IJP design ... enough sign)
4) Dustin Johnson
5) Sergio Garcia
6) Bubba Watson
7) Nick Watney
8) Anthony Kim
9) Matt Kuchar
10) Camillo Villegas

1. Ryan Moore (I am a sucker for the tie... though I don't always like the way he wears it)
2. IJP
3. Brian Gay
4. Adam Scott
5. Davis Love III
6. Tom Watson
7. Zach Johnson
8. Camilo Villegas
9. Greg Norman
10. Tiger Woods

How about the throwbacks to some of the campions tour golfers!

1. DJ
2. Tiger
3. IJP
4. Luke Donald
5. Camilo
6. Nick Watney
7. Anthony Kim
8. Brian Gay
9. Adam Scott
10. GMac

Bubba Watson could make the list if he would unbutton the top button.

I guess I'd have to vote for Ryan Moore, but I'm already tired of the same ol' loose tie with a cardigan or vest look. I understand and respect the reference, but if your going to be a true fashion icon, you need to constantly evolve and reinvent.
I really don't get why Anthony Kim is even considered stylish, never mind a best dressed contender. IMO, wearing a bunch of different variations of the same (played out) belt buckle, says more about a lack of creativity than anything else.

In no particular order:

Gmac
Fred Couples
Dustin Johnson
Phil Mickelson
Kevin Na
Padraig Harrington
Nick Faldo
Anthony Kim
Ricky Barnes
Justin Rose

Bubba Watson has been wearing some great Travis Matthew stuff this year, I would have to vote for him.

haha

I actually dig Ben Crane's threads quite a bit.

Im still working on my top ten but at #12 I have well.... #12, IJP.

Back