Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

CBS Sports is reporting "Playing partners Steve Stricker and D.A. Points were also said to angered by Gray’s decision to question Johnson during live play."

Very interesting. I had a feeling all this trouble was started by Gray and not Brown. Lol, totally off the subject but both their last names are colors. This is what I think about thanks to these stupid meds.

CBS Sports is reporting "Playing partners Steve Stricker and D.A. Points were also said to angered by Gray’s decision to question Johnson during live play."

Yah that was a big mess up on Jim Grays part. Sucks to be him!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Lmao, thank you for an awesome belly laugh!

Very interesting. I had a feeling all this trouble was started by Gray and not Brown. Lol, totally off the subject but both their last names are colors. This is what I think about thanks to these stupid meds.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Haha, that means they're good meds. Colors.....that's awesome.

Lmao, thank you for an awesome belly laugh!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Haha, that means they're good meds. Colors.....that's awesome.

I will be here all night! On a far more serious note my team sucks! Luke Donald is killing me. He is +4! Paul Casey is doing great today at -4 but that is canceled out by Donald's poor performance.

I will be here all night! On a far more serious note my team sucks! Luke Donald is killing me. He is +4! Paul Casey is doing great today at -4 but that is canceled out by Donald's poor performance.

Thank goodness for Ryan Moore!! He's all that is keeping me afloat right now!! Keep it up Ryan.

Looks like Couples just birdied again because he is now in the sole lead at -7.

I so thought about picking up Couples......ughhh I need to start trusting my gut!!

I so thought about picking up Couples......ughhh I need to start trusting my gut!!

Couples is always a scary one to pick, though, because of his lingering back issues. I changed my entire team last minute and all the guys I had are doing well and all the guys I have are sucking it up! So yes, always trust your gut!

Wow Couples is -7 today??? Boom I guess.

Thats what kept me from picking Moore this week. My guy always leads me the wrong way...oh look a buffett!

Back on topic, ZJ and Overton are killing me, at least of those two need to make a move today

Couples is always a scary one to pick, though, because of his lingering back issues. I changed my entire team last minute and all the guys I had are doing well and all the guys I have are sucking it up! So yes, always trust your gut!

Trust your gut.....story of my life.
Yah Couples always lets me down when I pick him for anything, so I stopped and he's playing well. Good for him!!

So this is what you must be like with a couple of cocktails...note to self, need to get a couple of cocktails for GG.

On a side note, I've never liked Jim Gray, he's always struck me as a weasel.

Things are looking up for me today so far. Started the day in the 110s and have made my way up to the 60s thanks to Casey and Vegas. Rickie needs to start making some birdies!!

Yah Couples always lets me down when I pick him for anything, so I stopped and he's playing well. Good for him!!

He is certainly playing well. He is now up by 2 because Moore fell back 1 and is not -5 where as Couples is still -7.

He is certainly playing well. He is now up by 2 because Moore fell back 1 and is not -5 where as Couples is still -7.

So this is what you must be like with a couple of cocktails...note to self, need to get a couple of cocktails for GG.

On a side note, I've never liked Jim Gray, he's always struck me as a weasel.

Always struck me that way too. He also always seems to be a few words ahead in his mind of what his mouth is actually saying. Always stumbling with his words. Maybe that's just me though.

Somehow I've managed to hang around the 20's both days. Hopefully my team wont fall apart on the last day like always.

Had to pick Couples (being a NW resident), and he just knows how to get around Riviera. Casey and him are the only one keeping my team in the top 10!

Why is Luke Donald trying to ruin my team?

Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!!

He is ruining us all Kevin. Apparently he hates THP!

So not cool. Hes +6 today!! FLTC could throw something like that up come on Luke. And then we have Stricker and Ricky killing me too.

Back