Gas Prices: What are you paying?

man i knew i shoulda bought bulk gas a few months ago... dangit

Currently its $3.36 a gallon here in Bloomington, IN

$3.20 and its only going to continue going up. $4 a gallon or more is going to be a reality this summer.

$3.25 up .06 since this morning

I paid $4.01 yesterday in a pinch (closer gas station). The station down the street had the expensive stuff for $3.86. I expect I'll be paying over $4.00 regularly and heard on the local news that they expect prices to be over $5 by Memorial Day. Our store is really close to our house and we're thinking about buying a bike with storage so we can make deliveries to USPS and UPS on a bike. Gas prices are CRAAAAZY. I really regret getting a car that is supposed to take premium gas (a Passat). It's an older car, but it still says to get the expensive stuff, so I do. UG!

Saw between $3.25 and $3.45 on the way home tonight. I didn't look at any of the stations out on the beach, but they'll be even higher. :sad:

$3.19 in Mooresville,NC

$3.39/gallon for premium (92 grade) in Hillsboro OR

I payed 3.01 at a country gas station. In town it is 3.15.

Didn't they try this 4 years ago and people stopped driving.

almost 2 dollar a litre... And I am not kidding..

Gas here jumped from an average around $3.15/gal on Wednesday to around $3.29/gal on Thursday and will probably go up more today. Won't be surprised to see $3.50/gal by next week.

im gonna fill up later today... hope they dont raise the price while im pumping

Just filled up at 3.39 a gallon, yikes!

$3.29 this morning. I feel like I've been mugged after buying gas.

$3.29 this morning. I feel like I've been mugged after buying gas.

Geez guys. You pay way less than we do up here. Anyone want to trade places? Expensive gas and golf for only 6 months a year.

Wait why do I live here again?

Geez guys. You pay way less than we do up here. Anyone want to trade places? Expensive gas and golf for only 6 months a year.

You have national healthcare though!

I guess it's all relative, but I'd love to be paying half the price I do for fuel!

You have national healthcare though!

Yeah. But I don't use it (yet)

But my dad had a knee replacement operation in the summer. He "walked" out without paying a dime. So that is pretty sweet.

Still I'd love to be in the US if I can manage a way

I woke up to an 8 cent price hike this morning. Premium, which my car takes, is at $1.219 a liter. That's $4.61 a gal. Crazy stupid seeing as I live in Alberta and we have oil.

We usually run about $.50 above the nymex (wholesale) so I'm expecting $3.20 or better on the next fill up.

Back